News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

David Schmiel

Re: Frederick, Md. Must Play ?
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2009, 09:52:46 AM »
Mike, trust me on this.  Drive into Chevy Chase and play Columbia CC.  You'll be very happy!  ;D

??? This kind of statement on this site always baffles me.   ???  Unless he knows a member very well there isn't a chance in heck he's getting on at Columbia.  Yet many posters on this board always recommend playing these ultra-private courses as if it's as easy as calling for a tee time.  Am I missing something?  Could I have been playing these courses all along if I just knew the tricks of getting access?  If so then someone please PM me with the details of how to do it!!!  ::)

Great comment... I always think the same way.  Course pairings, for example... if you are ever in Charlotte... drop in and play Quail Hollow and Charlotte CC.  Funny!

Here's a better one...say, if you're in southern Georgia in early April, why don't you try Augusta Country Club, and if you want to try another course down there, there's this course that abuts ACC that you can see through a fence.  I can't quite recall the name but I'm sure they'd love to have you!
 ;)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back