News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Sean_A

UNIVERSITY of MICHIGAN GC New
« on: May 12, 2008, 05:30:20 PM »
1939 Aerial of the UofM course.

The University of Michigan Golf Course would be considered the purest example exemplifying the unique blend of Maxwell and MacKenzie if not for the famed Crystal Downs Golf Club some 240 miles north of Ann Arbor.  While working at Crystal Downs Maxwell submitted plans for the Michigan design. It is my belief that MacKenzie subsequently made important alterations which included an additional 350 yards, the quirky par 5 third hole and the horse-shoe shaped 6th green.  Maxwell then stayed in Ann Arbor during the summer of 1930 to oversee construction of the course which opened in 1931, about two years prior to the full opening of Crystal Downs.

The course, often referred to as the Blue, is set in an enviable position on the University of Michigan campus and offers wonderful views of the city centre.  The devilish greens and their clever locations dotted around the hilly property more than make up for the relatively short length of 6700 yards.  The middle of the property is the highest point which means 6, 10, 11 and 17 greens and 7 & 18 tee are on the high ridge.  The remainder of the course simply fans away from the ridge.  For instance, 3 & 8 greens and 4 & 9 tees are on the ridge shoulder leaning toward State St.  Because of this ridge and in similar fashion to some classic heathland courses such as Swinley Forest, the Blue plays longer than its listed yardage due to several uphill approaches. 

Despite the controversial renovation of the early 1990s, the variety of holes and rhythm of the routing, which are testaments to Golden Age principles of design, have been preserved very well.  Until recently the Blue was reserved for students, staff, alumni and guests.  These days, visitors are welcome to play but must pay a premium.  It is an effort well worth making because after nearly 90 years Michigan is still considered one of the best university courses in the country.

#1 is a fairly non-descript short par 5, but the green, like all the greens on the course, is interesting.  It was immediately apparent that the bunkers are still being worked on, or so it seemed to me.  Many seemed bigger and bolder than previously.  The up n' over second is a difficult hole to place the drive in an optimally long spot without leaving a downhill lie.  Its important to keep the approach below the hole.

The 3rd is one great short par 5.  The hole turns hard left just out of the tee ball range of most players.  To reach the ledge green in two many will have to hit over tall trees to a severe and blind target. 

A look at the third greeen prior to the advent of trees.  Given that big hitters would blast away at this hole, one would hope there is a happy medium between old and new.  It would be interesting if DeVries could come up with a "solution".

The 4th is another blind drive to a downhill green which is huge and very difficult to figure out the slopes.  Large greens laid beautifully on the land is the hallmark of the course.  Unfortunately, compared to the original layout, some of the greens are drastically reduced in size, #s 4 & 6 being prime cases.  Because the greens are tied so well into the surrounds, they are far more severe than they appear.  On the flip side, the fairways are virtually defenseless in terms of bunkers.

#5 is a shortish, domed green par 3.  This back to front running green is a terribly small target.  Recent tree removal has greatly improved the aesthetic of this hole. 

#6 is a wonderful short par 4.  However, as is the case with many areas, the rough around the green should be cut to better reward a good shot.

Rear left of the green.

For an archie who didn't care for blind holes Michigan features several on the front 9 alone.  The 7th is a blind downhiller which turns gently left and has a sharp fallaway to the right.  The green looks like its fairly flat, but it runs away from the player. 

The short 8th has another severe green running left to right and back to front...terribly easy to three putt if the tee shot is pin high.

The 9th is a good hole otherwise marred by very poor tree plantings (so true for many holes).  #10 heads straight up the hill that #9 descended.  The green is massive, but it is imperative to keep the ball below the hole!  The eleventh takes us out near the new practice ground and is the final par 5 of the day.  The green is a particularly difficult target to hit in two as it sets at an angle to the fairway with bunkers guarding all but a narrow approach gap. 

The very long par 3 12th sports a very hard to putt killer green. 

A drivable par 4, the 13th had dramatic tree clearing by A Hills, but as can be seen trees remain an issue.

The 14th is sort of a mini version of #6.  The hole can play quite easy if the pin is up front and very difficult if the pin is back.  This is another huge green.

The next two holes feature blind drives.  The 15th swings hard left with the green following the same pattern. 

#16 is the one hole that looks strange to me.  Its sort of perched up and not like any other green complex on the course.  The lower bunker looks a bit weird as well.  Its a good hole, but stands out as odd.  The 17th comes back on the 16th and features a tricky drive to a fairly narrow fairway, however, this par 4 isn't very long.

The 18th takes us back to the house over a large pond which is surprisingly not often in play because the green sits so far back from it. Originally there was a creek where there is now a pond. Looking at aerials, it is clear the pond was created sometime between 1951 and 1961.

The use of the hilly land really is very good without being ott. The greens are generally much more severe than they appear, but all are very good and perhaps with an exception or two, one couldn't say they are out of control.  I would personally like to see a much better balance of fairway and greenside bunkering because the oft repeated left/right scheme quickly gets old despite some great deceptive bunkers due to their scale.  This combined with continued tree removal and green expansion would greatly improve the outlook of U of M.  Despite these misgivings, I believe the course deserves some praise and most should be able discern the quality of the course despite the shortcomings. 2012

Nearby Barton Hills CC
http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,65034.msg1550918.html#msg1550918

Ciao
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 03:04:53 PM by Sean_A »
New plays planned for 2024: Dunfanaghy, Fraserburgh, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Michael Whitaker

Re: University of Michigan GC
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 06:00:27 PM »
Sean - Great pictures and descriptions! I am going to play U of Mich for the first time in August with a small group from SC. Can't wait after seeing your pics.

By the way... I assume that is "The Big House" in the background behind #'s 9 and 17?

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday!!!

Mike
"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

Richard Choi

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 06:33:02 PM »
Thanks for the pictures!!!

Haven't played the course since I graduated in '93. I used to play there 2 or 3 times a week, every week during summer. Brings back wonderful memories for me.

Thanks again.

BVince

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 08:45:56 PM »
Is that all one green on #7?  If so it looks like a monster...
If profanity had an influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be played far better than it is. - Horace Hutchinson

Kyle Harris

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 08:53:25 PM »
Sean - Great pictures and descriptions! I am going to play U of Mich for the first time in August with a small group from SC. Can't wait after seeing your pics.

By the way... I assume that is "The Big House" in the background behind #'s 9 and 17?

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday!!!

Mike

The not-quite-as-big house, you mean.

Brett Hochstein

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 11:44:50 PM »
Michael,

The only part of the Big House that can be seen in these photos is a corner of the scoreboard on hole 14.  Michigan Stadium may be the world's largest hole in the ground, and is only visible from a significant distance because said hole is in a hill.

Kyle, 

Let's not go there.

Sean,

Don't forget Arthur Hills for the work he did, since the bunkering is largely his "look."  I do not remember the course from before his work, so I can not tell exactly what changed.  It would have been cool to see what Doak or DeVries or any other MacKenzie-fanatic architect would have done here.

The 3rd is my favorite hole because of the tilted little green.  I would like to see some discussion about the 6th and 14th greens, horseshoe green that, unlike Crystal Downs' 7th, do not offer a banked slope to use to putt around the bend.  I know in a message, Sean, that you gave me a few points about these greens that made very good sense and made me look at them in a new light.  What about the rest of you?  What do you think of hitting a green and being stymied by a bunker?  I know what I think, but what about you?

Lastly, go blue! go wings!  3-0
"From now on, ask yourself, after every round, if you have more energy than before you began.  'Tis much more important than the score, Michael, much more important than the score."     --John Stark - 'To the Linksland'

http://www.hochsteindesign.com

Jim Thompson

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 12:06:50 AM »
Despite fighting a late hook that resulted from a closed face at impact all day, I really did enjoy the course!  Probably the result of years of Michigan karma being laid back upon me.  I did do better than the last time I was in Ann Arbor as I didn't end up in a paddy wagon on this trip, although, had Sean not had to head for Philly the next day we might have made a run at it!  The clubhouse is about enough to make any self respecting man sick to his stomach given the amount of yellow and blue that is almost as loud as the non-locals who wear it.  Sean's buddy Craig and I played most of the holes from an alternate routing than the one Sean presents in his photos.  The place really boils down to some great green complexes.  Half of them would qualify as mystery spots if they were located in tourist destinations.  The level of optical deception around the green sites is phenomenal and the Maxwell rolls are in full force.  It was rather obvious though that the bunkering has been enlarged to extend past their prior bounds.  Some better, some worse.  Given the slopes and the undulations around the green complexes, smaller collection bunkers could have had the same functionality while also providing a number of excellent additional options for approaches.  That said the greens are probably a good month ahead of anything I’ve seen so far this year.  Speed was perfect, density and health were as good as can be done HOC was probably .115, anything below .105 would be just plain silly out there.  The only conditioning criticisms involve really nit picking over some fertility applications as can be noticed by clover out breaks in the approaches, some where the green and fairway fert applications aren’t meeting up.  Also, the cup setter needs to use the setter as the cups were set level to the turf instead of being recessed, but that's just a training issue.  All in all a great day and a wonderful track, a classic walk and a heck of a lot of fun!  I’d be a fan of some tree removal, particularly some of the pine clumps, but many probably prefer them fro separation.  As for the big hole, by the time they get done with the ring of luxury boxes around the top of that thing, you’ll be able to see it from everywhere.  The exterior looks awful now and I can only hope they finish it with some historical style to fit in all the exposed steel work.  That metal frame you see in the background is a future practice facility.  I’ve heard rumors that they are going to put down a practice surface comprised of recycled cardboard that was developed by Michigan’s engineering department specifically for the Wolverine football program.  After all, Michigan always looks good on paper!

Sean, enjoyed it and would make the drive again!

Cheers!

JT
Jim Thompson

Sean_A

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 05:56:55 AM »
Michael,

The only part of the Big House that can be seen in these photos is a corner of the scoreboard on hole 14.  Michigan Stadium may be the world's largest hole in the ground, and is only visible from a significant distance because said hole is in a hill.

Kyle, 

Let's not go there.

Sean,

Don't forget Arthur Hills for the work he did, since the bunkering is largely his "look."  I do not remember the course from before his work, so I can not tell exactly what changed.  It would have been cool to see what Doak or DeVries or any other MacKenzie-fanatic architect would have done here.

The 3rd is my favorite hole because of the tilted little green.  I would like to see some discussion about the 6th and 14th greens, horseshoe green that, unlike Crystal Downs' 7th, do not offer a banked slope to use to putt around the bend.  I know in a message, Sean, that you gave me a few points about these greens that made very good sense and made me look at them in a new light.  What about the rest of you?  What do you think of hitting a green and being stymied by a bunker?  I know what I think, but what about you?

Lastly, go blue! go wings!  3-0

Brent

I am not quite sure what to make of the 6th green.  To a large extent, I think some of the problem could be eliminated if there was fairway out to the right of the green between the bunkers and even extending out past the cart path (which should be moved anyway).  At least one can get the proper angle to approach.  It couldn't hurt to build a bit of a slope kick back up beyond the right bunker, but I am loathe to hand that job to just anyone and would be inclined to think the hole would get screwed up.  I had the dreaded ball below the bunker - dogleg - putt.  The powers that be don't allow chipping on the green so I had to putt out right and be left with a very harsh sidehill 20 footer.  As I say, I would be more inclined to at least test the idea of widening the fairway out right before altering the green.  I don't have anything against a no go at the hole putt maybe once on a course.  If it happens twice I can see where a foul may be called.  So far as the 14th is concerned, perhaps a banked right side would be helpful if only to differentiate itself moreso from the 6th green. 

I too am having a hard time figuring out the bunker work.  They seemed to have changed ( I saw a few with islands in them) a bit in the past 4 years and as Jim pointed out, some for the better and some not.  Personally, I think with the hills, a more rugged look would look better, but it isn't a big enough deal to me to justify spending much money.   

Jim - I agree with you concerning the big pines.  They are useless trees and should go.  I also agree that its a mistake to tamper with the Big House.  Raising it above grade level is bad news and will take a bit of creativity to conceal the structure.  If only money didn't rule the roost.

Ciao
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 08:49:01 AM by Sean Arble »
New plays planned for 2024: Dunfanaghy, Fraserburgh, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Rich Goodale

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 06:03:17 AM »
Thanks Sean.  Looks great, in fact better than any pictures I've seen of Mackenzie's Scarlet course at Ohio State.  I do wonder, on which holes do they park the cars when OSU comes to play?

Sean_A

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 06:16:02 AM »
Thanks Sean.  Looks great, in fact better than any pictures I've seen of Mackenzie's Scarlet course at Ohio State.  I do wonder, on which holes do they park the cars when OSU comes to play?

Rihc

The flatest hole on the course, #1.  Some will try to tell ya they never parked cars on the course.  Its revisionist history as I saw it happen.  I don't know what they do these days, but an entrance from State St (behind #7 green) used to give cars direct access onto the course without having to go up Stadium (runs behind #18 green). 

Ciao

Doug Sobieski

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 08:46:58 AM »
Sean:

From my days playing the course in the early '80's (pre Hills re-do), I remember there to be some banking on the 6th (it was #15 at the time) green that allowed more ability to putt from one level to the other.

It's amazing to see how different #13 (former #4 from my experience) is. We used to have to play it by hitting 6 or 7 iron/Wedge since the pine trees were only about 25 yards apart (or take your chances and try to bang it up by the green).

Regards,

Doug Ralston

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2008, 08:57:48 AM »
You made it clear. Neyland Stadium needs a good golf course nearby, not just a boat dock!

Or where do you think REAL college football fans dream of in the off season?

Doug

Wha bout dem Vols!@!

Mike Bowline

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2008, 09:59:51 AM »
Sean, thanks for the photos and bringing back memories.

I played UofM in 1981 which may have prior to any of the renovations mentioned in this thread. As I was remembering the holes through your pictures, I was confused by my inability to match details to the holes as you presented them until I realized the nines have been swapped.

Does anyone know when this happened and what was the driving reason(s)?

Thank you again Sean for the pictures.

Sean_A

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 10:02:59 AM »
Sean, thanks for the photos and bringing back memories.

I played UofM in 1981 which may have prior to any of the renovations mentioned in this thread. As I was remembering the holes through your pictures, I was confused by my inability to match details to the holes as you presented them until I realized the nines have been swapped.

Does anyone know when this happened and what was the driving reason(s)?

Thank you again Sean for the pictures.

Mike

I think the 9s were switched for the Hills renovation some 15 years ago.  The numbering is now how Maxwell originally planned the course.  I am not sure why they were flipped in the first place.  Probably seemed a good idea at the time.

Ciao

J Sadowsky

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2008, 10:41:43 AM »
The University of Michigan course is a course full of 18 solid (but very few superstar) Maxwell/Mackenzie holes.  The course uses elevation as a hazard exceptionally.  The one thing that the course lacks (or more likely, has lost), is on the greens - which are creative, but appear to be dumbed down from your typical Maxwell greens.

Chuck Brown

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2008, 10:57:32 AM »
The nines were indeed switched, and then switched back.  They are now in the original configuration.  When I was in school at Ann Arbor and unsuccessfully trying out for the team as a walk-on,  the nines were the opposite of what they are now and I am only gradually being able to flip them around in my head.  (Imagine having to flip something as ingrained as the nines at Augusta, for comparison's sake.  And they did flip those nines, in fact.)  

The reason for the flip of the nines at UMGC is that obviously the current (new) 18th hole is the great dramatic finishing hole, with plenty of room for spectators.  There is nothing like that on the 9th.  Indeed, even when the nines were in the old order, and UMGC hosted events like the Michigan Open as it did in the 1980's, they would flip the nines for those events.  It really is the better routing.

So why reverse the nines from the original at all?  It was before my time that they did it, but the reason I suspect is that it was simply easier to see the tee that is now the 10th tee from the pro shop windows -- to see who was going off and keep an eye on the tee.  It is the only reason I can really think of.

That line of planted trees in the right rough on hole number 9 was indeed intended to "protect" the old practice area behind them.  But the Athletic Department splurged on a spiffy all-new team-only practice area in another corner of the property about three or four years ago, and so the old driving range area, which was deficient in any event, has now gone to seed, and properly so.  That is really the only area on the golf course that they park cars on football Saturdays.  (One of the great urban legends, promoted innocently and in good humor by Tom Doak, is that it is the only Alister MacKenzie golf course used as a parking lot.  Any of you who would like to join me this fall for a game are welcome to do so and I'll give you a tour of the course.  Tom, I have tickets on the 50 if you want to join me.  No cars are parked on any fairways, and no cars are parked anywhere close to any greens.  No cars are allowed onto the property at all  if it has rained and the turf is soft.  Cars do enter through a gate off State Street and drive across the 1st fairway, in gallery-crossing fashion, but that is the only short grass that car tires ever touch.)

But I like this little factoid even better -- that line of trees on 9 guarding the now-unused practice facility?  They are magnificent, mature American Chestnuts.  And what do they produce in the fall?  Buckeye nuts.  They are very rare in this area; the only place that I ever see buckeyes is on the Michigan golf course.  It's pretty funny.  And of the thousands of people tailgating nearby, almost none of them realize it.  

As far as the pine trees go, the Art Hills restoration (they have always referred to this as a restoration, not a renovation) removed something like 100 or 200 trees as I recall.  Whatever it was, it was a significant number.  They could remove another hundred or so, and I wish they would.

Art Hills' work at U-M did not involve any dirt moving; it really was restorative more than anything else.  I have to say this in Hills' defense; if the bunkers do not look enough like Dr. MacKenzie's work now, they looked even less-MacKenzie before.  The tree removal (good, and very much needed) and the bunker work (also good in my opinion) were the two big changes.  The greens are all original, pure, unadulterated MacKenzie & Maxwell.

The only sour note I have with regard to this course that I am so fond of is that I had the chance once, at a football tailgate not too long ago when Jack and Steve Nicklaus were visiting in Michigan, to talk to Jack about the U-M course, and tell him that there is hardly a single hole on the course where there isn't one or more stories about how "when Jack Nicklaus played here in college, he hit it so far that he was there..."  Jack said, "I can't remember a single hole on that course."  I think it was part truth (although Jack has, or used to have, a remarkably good memory for competitions) and also part competitive "Michigan's-got-nothing-on-us" attitude.

One last tidbit:  the Michigan Golf Course hosted the first USGA Junior Amateur, in the summer of 1948.  The final match was won by Dean Lind of Rockford, IL over a player from San Francisco named Ken Venturi.  This is a wonderful little write-up by the USGA's Richard Tufts:

http://turf.lib.msu.edu/1940s/1948/480908.pdf
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 05:51:12 PM by Chuck Brown »

Jim Thompson

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2008, 03:43:20 PM »
Justin,

Other than a minor tweak on the sixth, a kicker on the right mid point with a nudge right for the bunker, I don't think I would fiddle with those greens at all!  That coming from a chronic, I can make it better by.... type like me is saying a lot.  Those greens were fantastic and the meld we played was as close to perfect as anything I have EVER experienced and to say that about something at UM for me is very painful.

Cheers!

JT

As to parking, the driveway in the middle of one fairway is very visible and they still park there or have done a horrible job of fixing he impact from years past.
Jim Thompson

Michael Whitaker

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2008, 03:59:05 PM »
Chuck Brown - GREAT post!
"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

Chuck Brown

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2008, 04:04:03 PM »
Jim - One quick reply about the 1st Hole fairway, where cars cross to park on the old driving range...  it is most unfortunate that the "crosswalk" for cars is, unlike one for the gallery at a tour event, very much in play, near the middle of a short Par 5.  If somebody wanted to, for the price of a new gate in a chain-link fence, move the "crosswalk" ("crossdrive"?) closer to the tee so that it would be routine to drive well over it, and it would never be in play. 

I don't park there for games, so I am not absolutely certain how they handle the traffic.

But for SURE, that is the only playable part of the course that car tires ever touch...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 04:06:50 PM by Chuck Brown »

Sean_A

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2008, 04:08:29 PM »
Justin,

Other than a minor tweak on the sixth, a kicker on the right mid point with a nudge right for the bunker, I don't think I would fiddle with those greens at all!  That coming from a chronic, I can make it better by.... type like me is saying a lot.  Those greens were fantastic and the meld we played was as close to perfect as anything I have EVER experienced and to say that about something at UM for me is very painful.

Cheers!

JT

As to parking, the driveway in the middle of one fairway is very visible and they still park there or have done a horrible job of fixing he impact from years past.

Wow!  Jim has let it all hang out!  I can tell ya, he was more reserved in the presence of a Michigan Alum. 

Chuck - have they been fooling around with the bunkers in recent years or is my memory shot.  For instance, I don't recall the the left fairway bunker on #1 so large or with an island in it.

Ciao

Chuck Brown

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2008, 04:28:41 PM »
Sean - Exactly right about #1.  It is a 'tweener hole.  A short Par 5 that, unlike 13 at Augusta, they would have no choice but to make a Par 4 for the big boys.

MacKenzie was of course famous for in-between holes, short Par 5's especially, but the 1st at Michigan was not one of his greatest.  It is one of the few holes out there that that could use a little additional character, in my opinion.

And say, Sean, thanks for sharing these very nice pictures that provide a good view of this course.

Lou_Duran

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2008, 04:32:10 PM »
Sean,

Did you not swing by OSU-Scarlet enroute to Philly?  It was probably a smart thing to do as it might have spoiled the rest of your trip.   :)

Chuck Brown,

I believe the Buckeye (Aesculus glabra) and the American Chestnut (Castanea dentata) are too different trees.  Whereas the nut of the latter are highly edible, the fruit of the Ohio Buckeye has only one good use that I am aware of- reportedly they make a loud pop when tossed into a campfire.  Fortunately, OSU has the better football team and golf course enabling its alumni to save some face. 

Jason Connor

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2008, 04:46:32 PM »
The Mackenzie course is perhaps my favorite under-the-radar course.

We discovered that in good company there is no such thing as a bad golf course.  - James Dodson

Chuck Brown

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2008, 04:54:08 PM »
Lou -  ;D Calling those trees "American Chesnuts" may have been my error.  They are buckeyes, I am quite certain, by whatever Latin name they go by.

My guess is that they were planted before The University of Ohio State University ever latched onto the "Buckeyes" nickname which came about in the early 1950's, right?

Sean_A

Re: University of Michigan GC New
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2008, 05:04:55 PM »
Sean - Exactly right about #1.  It is a 'tweener hole.  A short Par 5 that, unlike 13 at Augusta, they would have no choice but to make a Par 4 for the big boys.

MacKenzie was of course famous for in-between holes, short Par 5's especially, but the 1st at Michigan was not one of his greatest.  It is one of the few holes out there that that could use a little additional character, in my opinion.

And say, Sean, thanks for sharing these very nice pictures that provide a good view of this course.

Chuck

You are right, the 1st may be the weakest hole on the course, but the green complex is good.  The only other area that bothers me a bit is the stretch from 15 thru 17.  They are decent enough holes, but they don't flow very well imo.  I spose the back and forth element doesn't help.  Somehow they seem hemmed in.  I have always been of the opinion that they should get rid of all the trees separating these holes and try to create an expansive look with bunkering to counterbalance the back and forth routing. 

Lou -  I asked the pilot if I could parachute over Columbus, but we chucked a a Buckeye out instead.

Ciao
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 08:48:53 PM by Sean_A »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back