News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tom Yost

TPC Champions get together?
« on: January 21, 2008, 08:46:34 AM »
Gauging interest for a meet-up to play the newly remodeled Champions course at the TPC Scottsdale.

I have confirmed a walking rate of $43.50 (+tax).  Riding is $73.50 resident / $128.50 non-resident.  

Looking at my calendar, I'll throw out Sunday Feb 17 as a possibility, but based on feedback, we can pick at date that is the most accomodating.

Who's interested?

Tom

Mike Lacey

Re:TPC Champions get together?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 09:01:40 AM »
Tom

That date should work for me.  

Mark Smolens

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 10:56:36 AM »
My golf pro buddy from RI and I will be in town that weekend and may be available (depending upon our ability to get on Whisper Rock -- if it's a choice between the two, we'll be "hanging" with the big kids up the road).

J Sadowsky

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 12:40:12 PM »
Gauging interest for a meet-up to play the newly remodeled Champions course at the TPC Scottsdale.

I have confirmed a walking rate of $43.50 (+tax).  Riding is $73.50 resident / $128.50 non-resident.  

Looking at my calendar, I'll throw out Sunday Feb 17 as a possibility, but based on feedback, we can pick at date that is the most accomodating.

Who's interested?

Tom

That is one hell of an expensive cart ride for nonresidents :)

Tom Yost

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 12:59:16 PM »
**NEW DATE**

As it turns out, some other fellas had already been planning a get together on Saturday Feb 23, so it looks like we will join forces.

The plan would be a morning round followed by lunch someplace where we can watch the match play event on TV.

They only take reservations 7 days in advance, so I won't need any commitments for a while but if interested, let me know and when the time nears, I will contact you.

Justin:  You're right - that's a hell of a cart fee!!  ???

Mark:  Yeah, I think I would opt for Whisper Rock as well!  ;D

Tom  
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 12:59:40 PM by Tom Yost »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back