News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Doug Ralston

Screensaver as my medium.
« on: January 22, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »
http://www.golfkentuckylinks.com/Images/GKL%202005%20Lg.%20Setup.exe

I have often spoken of Kentucky courses, especially the State Park Golf Trail. Here Ron Watterson, who runs golfkentuckylinks.com created a very sweet screensaver. It is 150 or so full screen pix of holes around the state, including a fair number from Dale Hollow and Eagle Ridge. Those are two courses I have mentioned often here.

The problem is, this 2005 Screensaver is not labeled, so you will not know which course the holes come from, but it goes pretty quickly. So that I could show you those two particular courses, I have counted from the beginning. Dale Hollow is pix #16-17 and #19-25. Eagle Ridge is pix #31-41. I know it is asking a lot to expect you to count them down, but I think some of you might enjoy them, nonetheless. Also, I wanna see what you think of ER as a minimalist course?

So if you get curious, download it, set your screensaver timing to one minute, or make an icon for your desktop, and enjoy! You might even be tempted to keep it around, it really is quite well done for and old country boy!  ;D

Doug

Doug Ralston

Re:Screensaver as my medium.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 07:27:29 PM »
Has anyone actually tried this download? I just tried it, and couldn't get it to work now, though it did earlier. Let me know if it's just my server, or if you cannot. I'll try to find another route if anyone admits to wanting it.

Doug

Jeremy Rivando

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 09:17:12 PM »
Not working on my end Doug.

The error message is saying the URL does not exist.

Doug Ralston

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 09:57:44 PM »
Hmm,

Musta been removed.

I will see if I can find it elsewhere.

Thanks for checking.

Doug

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back