News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Kalen Braley

Re:Tee Markers, Yardage Markers, Ball Washers at Pasatiempo
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2007, 01:58:58 PM »
Rchestnut,

I've found a solution to what you can do with all those granite slabs that you'll be removing from the tee boxes.  Have them cut and place them as markers on each side of the fairway at 100, 150, and 200.  Now that would be classy!!  Yeah baby yeah!!1

Sean_A

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2007, 03:06:06 PM »
And as any former caddy knows, the idea of ball washers is simply weird.  The time to wipe off a ball is after you mark it on a green.  With your towel, that you always keep damp.  At that point, a ball washer on the next tee is quite useless.

Chuck

I am not a former caddy, I want to carry my own bag, I don't want to carry a wet towel around and I don't want to spit on my ball.  Given all that, its still nice to clean my ball once in a while.  To top it off, I like boot scrapers on the bottoms of the ball washer! Call it a hangup.  Oh, I also like coolers of water on the course.  It saves having to pay $2 for a bottle of water.

Ciao
New plays planned for 2024: Dunfanaghy, Fraserburgh, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Scott Stambaugh

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2007, 10:23:09 PM »
This sounds like a great question for your search committee to ask your candidates for the vacant Golf Course Superintendent position.

SS

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back