News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Nick Church

Photo - Bayonet Course Renovation
« on: October 20, 2006, 01:29:31 PM »
I thought a few of you might want to see this picture of the forthcoming "after" Bayonet course... I'm sure there's a few opinions of how the new look "fits" the Monterey landscape.

I received this image & "renovation update" via the Bayonet & Black Horse email newsletter.  Just curious enough to read...

"The renovation of the front nine of Bayonet is nearing completion. Next week, the last hole is being seeded and everything is looking fantastic. As you may know, the greens, tees, and fairways will be T-1 Bentgrass. The roughs are planted with a blend of Rye and Bluegrass. This will give a very distinctive look for the fairways.
The driving range will be seeded in a couple of weeks and some of the features will include approximately 57,000 square feet of grass tee space, bunkers to practice fairway & green-side shots, and a practice green for putting and chipping.

Depending upon weather conditions during grow-in, Bayonet should open by April 1, 2007. Plans are to renovate nine holes at a time until all 36 holes are completed."

Mike Benham

Re:Photo - Bayonet Course Renovation
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 01:31:33 PM »
Looks like the 7th hole from far behind the tee box and much to Huckaby's delight, those trees haven't been trimmed in awhile ...

But that is some awfully white sand ...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 01:34:07 PM by Mike Benham »
"... and I liked the guy ..."

David_Tepper

Re:Photo - Bayonet Course Renovation
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 01:41:10 PM »
Mike B. -

That is "awfully white PEBBLE BEACH sand!"  ;)

DT
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 01:41:51 PM by David_Tepper »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back