News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike_Cirba

Re:Why is GCA so good lately?
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2006, 03:26:14 PM »
If it indeed has been better, then this thread will certainly be the kiss of death.

Man, what a cynical bunch.   ::)  ;D

Adam_F_Collins

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2006, 05:47:50 PM »
Hmmm... This thread brings to mind a certain line from "Pulp Fiction", spoken by Harvey Keitel as Mr. Wolf...

Voytek Wilczak

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2006, 06:21:18 PM »
Hmmm... This thread brings to mind a certain line from "Pulp Fiction", spoken by Harvey Keitel as Mr. Wolf...

Psssst, don't mention anything of Tarantino or else Flemma won't stop posting about it.  Just kidding....

Having said that, and being convinced that there IS a Tarantino quote for EVERY situation in life, I am raking my brain which quote from Mr. Wolf is applicable to this thread.

It's not "I solve problems", it's not "Are you an oak man, Jimmy?". Is it "Let's not suck each other's d**k just yet"?

Jay Flemma - can you help solve the riddle?

I am going to put the PF DVD into my player now...

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 06:31:29 PM by Voytek Wilczak »

Jeff_Brauer

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2006, 06:44:29 PM »
If it indeed has been better, then this thread will certainly be the kiss of death.

I think its better because we had Tom D critiquing the other gca's on this board, as a result of another thread! ;D
Jeff Brauer, ASGCA Director of Outreach

Mike_Cirba

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2006, 11:46:57 PM »
Sorry, I'm not catching the Tarantino reference.   :-\

Cynicism is easy.   I can play that game too, and often do here and elsewhere.  It also gets awfully boring, stagnating, and stifling.

It's finding the ProV1 in the field of fescue and being thankful for the good fortune that is tougher in this day and age.  ;)  ;D

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back