News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Erik J. Barzeski

Re: Who Are You Guys(revisited)?
« Reply #875 on: June 01, 2019, 12:57:43 PM »
I feel like I answered something like this pretty early on, in a different topic. But I looked back and didn't see much, so I'll just write something fresh here.

I came to golf a bit late - I grew up playing soccer. My cousin took me to a camp in the summer of 1992 when I was 14 (March birthday). I played varsity soccer that fall, bought a 7-iron, and read just about every golf book I could get my hands on. I combined my Christmas and birthday money to buy my first set of clubs and a heavy cart bag (no legs). MacGregor/Jack Nicklaus VIP Tourney blades and a 1, 3, and a 5-wood, persimmon. I learned to play at the local public course before realizing the local private club was only $25 a year more ($175) for juniors, so I played there before my junior and senior years.

Scores went from about 92 to 82 to 72 over the next three years (ages 15, 16, 17), and I won the EDGA Junior Stroke Play as a senior-to-be at 17, and went to states from our high school district qualifier and placed well there, too.

I went to college at Ohio Northern University where the golf coach said "we have one spot open" because he kept everyone from the previous team who returned, regardless of how many good freshman or new players tried out, and when offered the spot, I declined it. I spent five years in school earning degrees in French, Computer Science, and Medicinal Chemistry. I moved to Delray Beach, FL for three and a half years where I did computer stuff, played a few of the courses down that way (including Emerald Dunes before it went private - $25 for all-you-can play in a cart after 2pm!, now it's a few hundred grand initiation).

Moved back to Erie, PA as my high school sweetie got in touch with me again in FL, and still lived in my birth town. Been here ever since (October 2004). Got down to a  1.4 index on my own in 2009 before finally taking lessons with a guy, Dave Wedzik, who opened my eyes to the idea that golf instruction is not all bullshit, but actually has logic, science, geometry, cause-and-effect, etc. behind it, contrary to everything I'd witnessed thus far. Became a PGA apprentice in 2010 and a PGA member in 2018 (hey, very little incentive to rush through the program, given how little it has to do with instruction).

As a kid (albeit 14 and onward), I was like many here, sketching golf holes on the covers of notebooks or scraps of paper. Despite hitting a draw then, I favored doglegs right with an angled mound that kicked the ball further down the hole and around the dogleg, but which required a longer tee shot if you went left than if you went right. I'd imagine every one of my "courses" back then had one of those holes.

I've always been interested in the challenges that golf course architecture provides, mostly from the playing perspective. I tend to play holes that have a clear challenge or strategy well - I don't mind being forced into making a decision. It's holes that are bland or just repeatedly ask the same simple questions over and over that tend to bore me. Unless I have another reason to focus, I tend to play better on the more engaging courses, even if they're more difficult, when the problems I have to solve vary throughout the round.

I've been to Scotland, played North Berwick, Turnberry pre-Trump, the New, Jubilee, Castle, and Old, and a few others and I've played probably about 250 courses in the U.S., though my list of the courses I remember playing (I only spent an hour or two writing the list down, with a few updates since then) tops out at about 170 right now.

My daughter plays golf, so I've also gotten to see (but not play) a number of good courses that she's played, like Indiana CC, Allegheny CC, and I coach a college team for the last four years, and so I've seen some of the great courses THEY have played, or played them myself on spring break trips, etc. That included, for example, RTJ's first course - Midvale CC (they also played Mendon), Avalon Lakes, and a bunch of others. As a PGA member I've also attended or played many events at Augusta National, Muirfield Village, Oak Tree, Monroe, Locust Hill, Crag Burn, Kiawah Island, Camargo, Oakmont (and almost all the Pittsburgh area private clubs). I also volunteer as a course rating captain (in my 14th year) of courses for West Penn Golf Association, which has also gotten me to see and/or play courses like Laurel Valley, Nemacolin, and many others.

My entire life has, since golf was introduced, really been about an obsession with golf, save for a bit of time when I was more focused on school in college. I spend maybe 80+ hours per week thinking about golf, whether it's teaching, volunteering, driving or helping my daughter, or reading (mostly) and posting (when I feel I have something to contribute, which is often NOT on the architectural heavy discussions) here.

My daughter wants to go, now, so I'll cut this off here. Hope that all helps.
Erik J. Barzeski @iacas
Author, Lowest Score Wins, Instructor/Coach, and Lifetime Student of the Game.

I ignore Rob, Tim, and Garland.

Pete_Pittock

« Reply #876 on: December 26, 2019, 06:54:56 PM »

Decided to update my profile. This morning I dropped off an application at Astoria G&CC, but will continue to have status at The Reserve Vineyards & GC through summer, weaning my friends there.

Other changes are age (74) and shelf feet of golf books (from 20 to 38), closed the book on volunteering as a rules official.

To update do a search of "who are you guys" within 'topic subjects' and look for the alphabetized thread, which will tell you the date of your entry for this thread,  Or if you are wondering about some poster you can do the same.
      Also, the first page of the alpha links thread has this: Okay, I linked all the posts in the "Who Are You Guys (revisited)?" thread to posters' names. You can now use this thread as a reference to find someone, click the name and then you will be redirected to his/her post.

Thanks in advance for your patience and cooperation, apologies in advance for any mistakes I make. If you notice a mistake, please send me a message and I'll fix the link.

Btw, here are links to the various Who Are You Guys threads:

The original thread (lots of really good info on the longest tenured among us, thanks Scott Burroughs for finding this)

Who Are You Guys (revisited)?

Who are you guys......really???

https://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,45175.0.html   Who are you Guys - Alphabetical Links

At the suggestion of one of the wiser members of our group (Joe Bausch - get to know him, you won't be sorry), I will link to Get To Know threads for folks who didn't post on the Who Are You Guys threads.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 02:48:54 PM by Pete_Pittock »

Pete_Pittock

« Reply #877 on: December 26, 2019, 07:11:49 PM »
Peter Pittock
74 years old. Single, no kids. Graduate of Oregon State University. Always lived in Portland, Oregon. Retired from 28 years with Portland Police taking and looking at fingerprints. Was a posse member at Sagebrush in Quilchena, BC until it closed. Usual trip was a 1 day drive up, double rounds each day, then the one day drive back, about three or four times a year. Previous was member at Tualatin CC for 23 years, left the year after it experienced back to back 100 year floods, hasn't flooded since . Business card reads  "Had game, will travel."

Handicap has inched up to 13.3, but had to keep moving forward. Relegated to riding a golf cart. Closed the rules book for officiating at the end ov 2019 after 28 years of volunteering with the Oregon Golf Association . Started golfing with my father when I was about five, then he dropped membership at Portland GC when I was old enough to join him on Sunday afternoon. First extended golf trip was 1975 when dad and I went to Scotland and have loved links golf ever since. Also found out it was easier getting on good GB&I courses than in the states. Now know that also applies to Australia. At least ten overseas trips. Played about half of the world top 100.

Have about 38 shelf feet of golf books, including first editions . Collect logo golf balls (400+). Wear logo golf shirts everywhere and don't feel ashamed Long time participant in the King's Putter, and have enjoyed many other GCA outings in MI, BC, NC, GA. VA, FL.

Worst golf related decision: In 1975, passed up a chance to get on the waiting list to become a patron (two tickets) for the Masters. Would have vested about 1995.

Was a member at Tualatin CC 1975-1997. Then moved to Reserve Vineyards &GC (back to back 100 yr floods at Tualatin) and am still a member. This morning put in an application at Astoria G&CC (The St Andrews of the Pacific), which is more relatable as the Prestwick of the Pacific.

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #878 on: March 27, 2020, 12:22:09 PM »
Bump. We have a bunch of new guys that I'd like to know more about.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Enno Gerdes

« Reply #879 on: March 27, 2020, 01:03:41 PM »
Name: Enno Gerdes
Divorced, two kids (8 & 5)
Originally from the northwestern corner of Germany
Living near The Hague (NL)
Profession: director at a mid-sized consultancy firm
Handicap: 12
Home course: Broekpolder (near Rotterdam, NL)
Favourite courses played: Deal, North Berwick, Royal Hague, Norderney.
I had been reading posts and course profiles on GCA for years, mainly to educate myself on golf course history and architecture. I’ve learned a lot, but not nearly enough to feel comfortable contributing much to the discussions. One of the first things I did after signing up here was sign up for Buda 2020. So let’s hope the virus is under control by late summer!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 02:12:50 AM by Enno Gerdes »

Nick Ackland

« Reply #880 on: March 29, 2020, 07:30:08 PM »
Name: Nicholas Ackland
Married with no kids
Live: Melbourne, Australia
Profession: Director of a small but growing tech company
Home Course: Peninsula Kingswood CGC
HDCP: 17.5
Favourite course played: Royal Melbourne (west)

I became interested in golf relatively late compared to most, when three years ago I purchased myself a set of clubs as a post-chemo (all clear now) gift.  I have a habit of becoming obsessed with things quickly, and golf was no different.

I would spend hours reading blogs about golf and golf course architecture, and once I found GCA.com, quickly disappeared down the rabbit hole even further.

I've read almost every Course Profile, and probably most of the In My Opinions on GCA, and just can't get enough.

After about two years of reading everything i could find, to educate myself as much as possible on architecture as possible, I reached out to Ran early this year and joined.

It's certainly a very odd time, with all courses in my state now closed, so I will probably be spending even more time than normal here.

Angus Moir

« Reply #881 on: March 31, 2020, 10:28:06 AM »
Angus Moir introducing myself here for first time...still down as a newbie despite joining via David Davis intro several years back. Brought up near Cruden Bay  and learned my golf there and at nearby McDonald GC in Ellon, my golf really took after after 4 years on a golf scholarship at Uni of St Thomas, Houston, Tx where we played all the great Houston courses regularly...A mere 40 or so years later after a lifetime in the golf industry with Wilson and Nike, now residing in Lincolnshire UK and a member of Market Rasen GC.
Like a lot of folks on here have been lucky enough to play a lot of the famous courses around the world but still enjoy the company I lay with as much as the course I play..
Love reading all the comments and POV on the discussion group and hope to post more as I edge towards retirement from my consultancy...
Biggest course regret was turning down a weekend at The National courtesy of Golf magazine but hope to get back there one day...
My 85 year old 20 handicap Dad still plays most Monday’s at Cruden Bay on the wee course(not currently of course) and my 29 year old 7 handicap son plays at St Ives Cambridge UK...
Here’s to getting back on the links soon!

Angus Moir

« Reply #882 on: March 31, 2020, 10:39:18 AM »
Even though I always enjoy my golf with other golfers, I mean Play as opposed to Lay...let the barracking commence GCA ers...

JLahrman

« Reply #883 on: March 31, 2020, 10:42:40 AM »
I had been reading posts and course profiles on GCA for years, mainly to educate myself on golf course history and architecture. I’ve learned a lot, but not nearly enough to feel comfortable contributing much to the discussions. One of the first things I did after signing up here was sign up for Buda 2020. So let’s hope the virus is under control by late summer!

Enno, whereabouts in northwest Germany? My paternal grandparents immigrated to the United States in 1928, but I've been back over to visit my extended relatives several times. My grandfather's family is from the Nellinghof/Neuenkirchen/Damme area, and my grandmother's family is from Lorup. Not sure if that counts as northwest Germany to you though?

MCirba

« Reply #884 on: March 31, 2020, 01:15:04 PM »
Wow, I had no idea that the original thread had been uncovered back in the catacombs of the Internet.  Here's what I wrote over 20 years ago;

posted February 03, 2000 08:57 PM           Edit/Delete Message

Let's see...brief bio..tall order for a guy as naturally verbose as me!Born in the coal country of NE Pennsylvania, I was reluctantly introduced to golf on a somewhat crude, rural nine-holer by some older friends just before my 13th birthday.  By the time I stepped on the first green about 8 swings later, I was totally captivated. My prior dreams of pitching the World Series or catching the winning touchdown pass soon disappeared into summer days spent playing from sunrise to sunset where my Dad would join us after work.

Alright,...it did say brief..In any case, I played to a low handicap in high school and college, and had brief dreams of making it a career.  A degree in journalism was hardly leading to financial success during the recession years of the early 80s.  I took some computer classes at night, and ended up managing Information Systems, which is how I continue to make my livelihood today.
My hobby, and passion, is golf and golf courses.  I've always been fascinated by golf history, architecture, and have found the study of golf courses to be a never-ending source of delight.  I have been fortunate over the years to have played over 500 courses in 23 states & 4 countries, and have found something to enjoy at most of them.  I am primarily a public course golfer, but have also played a number of private courses through friends and good fortune.  I also have done some pretty extensive research on course design origins in the mid-Atlantic, and have shared those findings with Cornish & Whitten.
I'm 41 and have a 16 year old son, and 11 year old daughter.  We live just north of Philadelphia, and I feel fortunate as a golfer to live so close to so many wonderfully historic courses.  In my spare time, I also do some writing for regional golf publications, and consider myself an editor's nightmare. 
These days, I play to about a 6 handicap, but can be wildly inconsistent from one day to the next.  Must be due to standing on the wrong side of the ball.  Still, as I get older, I take quite a bit of solace in the realization that any given day's score is eventually meaningless, and what is left in the end are the friends I've met, and the memories I've gathered.

Mike Cirba

Today, as I approach age 62 I have to say in the immortal words of Chico Escuela, "Golf and GolfClubAtlas have been berry, berry good to me!".

I'm remarried with three additional kids, 8 grandkids, and have met so many wonderful people through this site that it's truly been a godsend for a guy with my passion for golf courses and golf history.   Thank you Ran and the rest of you for that.   I'm now also up to 1,132 courses played and as I sit here self-quarantining not knowing what the future holds in this time of sad crisis, it's good to know that we can all still come here and discuss our favorite topic together.   Stay safe, my friends.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 01:20:49 PM by MCirba »
"Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent" - Calvin Coolidge

https://cobbscreek.org/

Pete_Pittock

« Reply #885 on: March 31, 2020, 02:50:58 PM »
Updated the links to other threads on reply 876, and will refresh the alpha link

Enno Gerdes

« Reply #886 on: April 01, 2020, 03:21:38 AM »

Enno, whereabouts in northwest Germany? My paternal grandparents immigrated to the United States in 1928, but I've been back over to visit my extended relatives several times. My grandfather's family is from the Nellinghof/Neuenkirchen/Damme area, and my grandmother's family is from Lorup. Not sure if that counts as northwest Germany to you though?

Well, it's a small world! Lorup certainly qualifies as northwest Germany. I grew up in Papenburg, which is about 15 miles from Lorup.

Kyle Cruickshank

« Reply #887 on: September 13, 2020, 03:12:57 PM »
Hi Guys - Long time lurker, first time poster (thanks for adding me Ran)

Name: Kyle Cruickshank
Married with no kids
Live: Musselburgh, Scotland
Profession: Greenkeeper at Muirfield
Handicap: Lapsed
Home Course: Balmoral, Aberdeenshire
Favourite Course: Royal Melbourne (both)

Been Greenkeeping for 15 years and have been lucky to work at a few top courses - Muirfield, Royal Melbourne, Le Golf National and Gleneagles PGA Centenary.  Was Deputy Course Manager at The Roxburghe for 4 and half years but wanted to move closer to Edinburgh for personal reasons and have been working at Muirfield for over 3 months now.  I have worked at over 20 Tournaments including the 2014 Ryder Cup, 2019 Solheim Cup and 2015 Australian Womens Open.

Always had an interest in Golf Course Architecture and have undertaken alot of construction works but in the last few years my interest has really deepend.  Love listening to Podcasts and reading books about Architecture, Design and History of the game.  Must admit im not actually that keen of a Golfer, even though i do really enjoy playing.  I have paid for my season ticket on the Musselburgh Old Links and play with a set of Hickories which is tremendous fun!  I'd quite happily walk round a Golf Course with a camera without having the urge to play.

Looking forward to contributing to a few threads and hopefully getting to know a few of the other contributors.

Mark Pritchett

« Reply #888 on: September 13, 2020, 03:17:03 PM »
Welcome Kyle!

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #889 on: September 13, 2020, 03:52:53 PM »
Welcome, indeed.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Ira Fishman

« Reply #890 on: September 13, 2020, 05:58:33 PM »
A most distinguished golf surname. Welcome.

Ira

Terry Lavin

« Reply #891 on: September 13, 2020, 08:20:26 PM »
Great addition to the fold!
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Jeff Schley

« Reply #892 on: September 14, 2020, 12:42:00 PM »
Kyle welcome aboard.  I'm not sure we would stand up to being "honorable company", but give it time.   ;D
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice your gifts."
- Steve Prefontaine

David Wuthrich

« Reply #893 on: September 14, 2020, 02:57:35 PM »
Welcome Kyle!

V_Halyard

« Reply #894 on: September 15, 2020, 06:57:41 AM »
Welcome Kyle! I was verbally shamed for a horrible 4th hole that I aced the 5th at Musselburgh Old so look forward to teeing with you when the time comes.
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Peter Bowman

« Reply #895 on: September 15, 2020, 06:30:38 PM »
Cool and old thread; there's no way I can read through it all but I'll add to it.
Peter Bowman
Home: Walpole, NH
Email: peterlbowman@yahoo.com
Shareholding owner of Hooper Golf Course;
Hooper Greens Committee and Chair of the Marketing Committee; 2020 CLUB CHAMPION!!!!
Gorgeous wife, 2 daughters aged 9 and 11. 11 year old is mildly autistic and comes with all the associated baggageI moved to NH from CA because I wanted to live in my grandparents' big Victorian house some day and play a lot of golf at Hooper.
Dreams comes trueMy dad was a golf course Superintendent when I was a younger kid, so we moved around a lot.  I had tons of free golf for the taking but I never cared to play golf until I played Hooper for a week with my grandfather while visiting.  I was hooked after day 2.  He motivated me to play by offering a new set of clubs if I break 90 playing with him.  I did that a year later with an 81 at the Hoop.  I asked about breaking 80.  He said he's take me to San Francisco GC to play with his best bud Ed Callan.  That never got to happen :(I had 2 dreams jobs in high school: dentist and golf course architect. 
Since I managed the dream of becoming a dentist by being the last one accepted in my class 3 days before classes start at WVU AND I now live in my dream home (the family hole of now 7 generations in Walpole, AND having a lifetime member at Hooper by owning (unintended/unplanned dream), I will aspire to make a second career in golf course design by becoming an intern and playing with the big boy toys shaping golf courses.  Perhaps thereafter I will do both things around age 50: continue doing dentistry and either join or own a golf design firm.How's that?

Jurrian van der Vaart

« Reply #896 on: January 07, 2021, 10:48:13 AM »
Quick introduction to add to the thread:

Jurrian van der Vaart

Age 35
Hometown: Breukelen, The Netherlands
Email: jv@infinitevarietygolf.nl
Occupation: Design Associate of Frank Pont - Infinite Variety Golf / CDP

I have partnered with Frank Pont two years ago in order to work together on all our Dutch projects and this has slowly evolved in lending a helping hand in the German, Belgium and CDP business as well.

I've played professionally in Europe and the USA on the European Tour and Challenge Tour for 10+ years, have a degree in Environmental Sciences from Virginia Tech University and am currently enrolled to become Assistant Headgreenkeeper here in the Netherlands.

I hope I can learn from the other group members and maybe contribute some practical information here and there.
Proudest moments are the All-American Honors in my senior year at VT, the rare occasion my dog doesn't chase every rabbit or duck, and my wife telling me she misses my playing days.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 10:51:14 AM by Jurrian van der Vaart »

Niall C

« Reply #897 on: January 07, 2021, 12:25:24 PM »
Jurrian

Welcome aboard. Now for your interview  ;)

Favourite Course in Holland ?

Best Course in Holland ?

Favourite course played on Tour ?

Favourite course ?

And why, to all of the above !

Niall

Jurrian van der Vaart

« Reply #898 on: January 07, 2021, 01:40:31 PM »
Jurrian

Welcome aboard. Now for your interview  ;)

Favourite Course in Holland ?

Best Course in Holland ?

Favourite course played on Tour ?

Favourite course ?

And why, to all of the above !

Niall
Let's get my media training skills out:
1. I am very fond of playing Eindhovensche, it is a friendly place with fun holes, short grass surrounds and some strong par-4's.
2. Best tournament course is Royal Hague; hole 1-17 are great, you need all the shots, grand scale, no unnecessary fluff
3. Euro tour visits some abysmal places, but Spey Valley (Dave Thomas design in Aviemore, Scotland) is a great course. The Dye course in Oman was't bad either.
4. Bit of cop-out - played the St Andrews Links trophy as an amateur - best and most inspiring course to play 3 days in a row, added benefit that most other players don't "get" it. Mid-Pines post-Franz renovation was a real treat while playing US-based mini-tours.

I wish a had more time to be a professional golf course player.

Editors note: "Made the cardinal sin of attributing the beautiful work done at Mid Pines and Pine Needles by Kyle Franz to another great architect in his own right, Kris Spence, who's Sedgefield and CCNC Dogwood courses I've enjoyed. Rereading Golf by Design by RTJ JR as punishment seems in order"
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 03:00:20 AM by Jurrian van der Vaart »

Justin VanLanduit

« Reply #899 on: January 07, 2021, 08:25:36 PM »

Have been a lurker of this site for years recently joined a few years back but never added my information so:

Justin VanLanduit
Hometown: Walnut, Illinois
Occupation: Medically retired Golf Course Superintendent; now playing catch up dad to 2 young daughters; Rourke (5) and Raynor (2) and named after Seth.  Wife and I debated names and she allowed me to choose which our list was all golden age architects; Colt, Alison, MacKenzie, Raynor, Tilly, Flynn
Handicap: 5

Golf has been a part of my life since age 8.  My grandparents house and our family farm was across the street from a 9 hole public course.  My grandparents got me into the game; will never forget the shot that hooked me: downhill par 3 211yds, used my grandmas ChiChi Rodriguez 2 wood and piped it to end up just short of the green.  Anyway, spent many afternoons at the golf course as my Grandma ran the kitchen the course and my mom helped.  Would get dropped there by the school bus and just go out and chip and putt.  Over time my time there was noticed and we had moved into the farmhouse now.  One day mowing the yard the Superintendent came across the street and asked me if I wanted a summer job; $5/hr getting 20 hours a week at the age 11.  I took him up on the offer and I took a love to it.  By age 13 I was mowing greens and cutting cups in the morning with other responsibilities to follow like irrigation repair, moving quick coupler sprinklers at night since I was just across the road.  Eventually took those talents further by getting a Bachelors Degree in Turf Management. 
While working on the course I continued to play golf and really excelled.  Played all 4 years in high school with a 9th place finish my junior year.  My senior year I was one of the top players in the state but unfortunately tore my tricep muscle in Physical Education just before tournaments to qualify for state and ultimately didn't make back to state.  I ended up playing a few years in college but then left the team to concentrate on enjoying school.
My adolescent years working on courses were at low budget public courses, it wasn't till moving to Denver in 2000 where I had a short stint at Green Gables Country Club before joining the grounds team at Cherry Hills.  My experience at Cherry Hills was where my juices really got flowing for the care of a club and architecture due to the care that was put into the club and the history it had.  I ended up returning to Illinois and had a short stint at The Ivanhoe Club in the northwest suburbs of Chicago before becoming the Superintendent at Briarwood County Club on the north shore of Chicago.  I spent just shy of 12 seasons at Briarwood before retiring due to my degenerative neurological disease just made it too hard to carry out the grind.  Very proud of the years at Briarwood as GCS; we accomplished many great things to the course to bring excellent conditioning and opening the Alison design back up to be seen from behind all the trees that had consumed it. 
I've just completed my first year of medical retirement and it has been very hard.  I really miss the time on the course, the members (not all), and lastly the crew.  One of my biggest supports and consider a dear friend is on this site as well.  I'm sure over time it will get better but after being on a golf course every summer for the last 33yrs it was quite the change.  Hard to play anymore due to some of the negatives Muscular Dystrophy has created but working hard to hopefully work some playing back into my life.  Currently, been getting my playing enjoyment out of taking our 5yr old to TopGolf and watching her while I hit some short wedges and we share the iron skillet brownie.
Enjoy reading the posts on here to learn as well as from time to time chime in on some of the course care stuff to offer my opinion/experience.
Cheers!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 08:45:03 PM by Justin VanLanduit »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back