News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Brad Troy

Re: Who Are You Guys(revisited)?
« Reply #825 on: July 06, 2017, 03:38:11 PM »
I'm new to the site after reading for about 6 months. Not enough playing experience to comment on many of the topics here but will if I have something to add. Thanks to the kind administrators for providing access!

Name: Brad Troy
Married with 2 boys (5 and 1)
Current City: Near Scranton, PA
Profession: College administrator
Index: 7.5
Home Course: CC of Scranton
Favorite Courses Played: Kapalua Plantation, Champions GC, Baltusrol Lower, CC of Scranton, Talking Stick North
Wish List: ...

bradjtroy@gmail.com
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 04:23:05 PM by Brad Troy »
“As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.” -Ben Hogan
IG: @btgolfphotos

Peter Gannon

« Reply #826 on: July 07, 2017, 12:31:54 AM »
Name: Peter Gannon[/size]Age: 43Married with 1 DaughterCurrent City: New York City and East Hampton, NYProfession: Advertising Music Supervisor Index: 6.2Home Course: Bethpage & Montauk DownsFavorite Courses Played: Pinehurst no 2, Mid Pines, Bethpage Red, Pacific Dunes, Bandon Trails, LACC(North)Wish List: National Golf Links of America, North Berwick, Royal Dornoch, TOC

Hello GCA!  Thank you Ran for adding me to the Group.  I am another long time reader, but am excited to join in!  Golf Club Atlas is truly unique, and hope it stays strong for many years!

My first introduction to golf was in the Pocono Mountains, but at age 10 my family moved us to Corpus Christi, Texas.  I alternated my golf from the scrubby dunes of Padre Island Country Club (defunct) to the now dormant Kings Crossing Country Club (Bill Coore) and the inland, parkland Corpus Christi Country Club (RTJ Sr)  My dad was in the catering business, so I worked the range, bag rooms, and occasional loop. 
I went to the University of North Texas, where I worked at Eagle Point Golf Club for David Foster who was the UNT Men's Golf Coach.  Yup, Eagle Point is now gone, as well.   There might be a pattern here.
Years as a starving artist living in NYC kept me away from the game, but after entering a career in Advertising, I returned to playing.  I lived in Portland, OR in 2011, and during that time played the courses at Bandon Dunes for the first time.  Being a history minor, I was compelled to find out who the "MacDonald" in Old MacDonald referred to, and the course, and homage hooked me. 
Today, I remain fascinated with aspects of design in respect to environments courses are built.  How wind is considered, how to alter one's play; whether to hit a 5 iron high 175yds, or punch a 5 iron 125yds into 35 mph wind.  I get excited by courses with variety, and greens that ask me to position the approach a certain way. 
I've learned much from reading Golf Architecture in America, the Confidential Guides, Brad Klein, the GCA Feature Interviews, this board, and Course Guides.  I equate an architect's design to works of art, or great pieces of music, with every artists' voice, humor, and intent there to be discovered.  In the US, the NYC area also fascinates me in regards to the growth of the game in parallel with societal forces.  The Gold Coast to the People's Country Club.  All rich with history, sociology, art, commerce, and commentary of the game's progress.  My greatest hope is to learn more about the architects, and ideally contribute to Friends of Montauk Downs, and see the restoration of the 4th hole to once again being the first!
I have a curious mind and know I have a lot to learn, but willing to be teachable with questions along the way.
Thanks all!
Peter Gannon

Greg Hohman

« Reply #827 on: August 02, 2017, 09:39:27 AM »
Name: Greg Hohman Age: 57
Current domicile: San Diego CA
Profession: Writer (newmonumentsgc.com) with a day job
Family: partner Suzanne, no children

On a whim in 2009, I joined an outing organized by coworkers, became hooked. Books by Shackelford, Doak and Strawn were early influences. I have not warmed to Darwin, Feinstein, Jenkins, Rice, Wind, Wodehouse, &c., though I continue to sample. GCA lurker since about 2010, member since 2016 (who rarely posts): I’m here to learn – and live vicariously.

newmonumentsgc.com

Greg Smith

« Reply #828 on: August 02, 2017, 11:50:16 AM »
Name:  Greg Smith
Location:  Smithsburg, MD  (that's near Hagerstown, 75 mi W of Baltimore/DC)
Profession:   Oncology nurse (Bone Marrow Transplant); @ Johns Hopkins
Home course at this point:   Maryland National GC, Myersville, MD 
Handicap:   As a teenager I was an 8; now an 18

Favorite ODGs:   MacDonald/Raynor/Banks
Also like:   Langford, Herbert Strong
If could join any club in the world:   Yeamans Hall

Started playing golf at age 10, and by age 17 I was at my best playing level.  Grew up at a club in Fairfax, VA with a decent junior program, which meant I played 2-3 times per week in season.  In adult life I have been too busy to practice much (if at all), and really can't justify a club membership playing only 5-6 rounds a season.  That's OK -- the semi-private (or is it upscale public) I generally play at is a very reasonable venue, though it's a bit too modern for my taste. 

I haven't the finances to be a well-traveled golfer, but I do consider myself a fairly well-read one.  When I started playing the game as a boy, I took an immediate interest in the academic/architectural/historical side of things.  In that era, naturally the original WAG was my lodestone.  But I moved on from there and have become a bit of a book collector.   My golf architecture library has really filled out nicely.   I also collect art, but I'm pretty particular about what I'll have.   If I can't find portrayals of a particular hole/routing map/etc, I'll usually just draw it myself in the field, or sketch it from photographs.  My *other* degree before nursing was in architecture, BTW.
O fools!  who drudge from morn til night
And dream your way of life is wise,
Come hither!  prove a happier plight,
The golfer lives in Paradise!                      

John Somerville, The Ballade of the Links at Rye (1898)

Terry Lavin

« Reply #829 on: August 03, 2017, 06:32:10 PM »
Greg:

Glad you joined. Enjoy the site!
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Adam T

« Reply #830 on: August 03, 2017, 08:38:22 PM »
  • Name: Adam Tomasiello
  • Residence: Durham, NC (~9 years)
  • Hometown: Cromwell, CT (~17 years)
  • Occupation: College Admissions Officer, likely applying to business school this year
Background: Too many high school football injuries turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Doing somewhat of a 180, I immersed myself in the game of golf. I worked as outside staff at both public and private courses, picked up trash at the local Travelers Championship, found a job building, repairing, and selling used equipment at an eBay startup in Hartford, CT, served as a USGA Boatwright Intern for the Carolinas Golf Association, and even learned a little bit about golf course brokerage. I led the Duke Club Golf team as an undergraduate and now play in CGA events when I have the time.
A friend introduced me to GCA in college and I have been an addict since. Though I have not posted frequently, I read the site constantly and value all of the tips, advice and insight available here. It was a privilege to be added.

I currently track all of the courses I play (157 as of last week) and take notes on memorable holes, challenging shots, etc. Some of my favorites in that list include Shennecossett, Bethpage Black, Pinehurst #2, Pine Needles, Roaring Gap and Old South Golf Links (yes - big fan of Donald...).
My work in admissions has allowed me to travel quite a bit, and individual conversations with members on this site have led me to some really wonderful courses. Thanks to all who have enthusiastically replied to my messages! This fall in admissions I will be covering South Carolina and parts of Georgia/N. Florida. After work, I'll be shooting to play courses including Augusta CC, Timuquana, Yeoman's Hall, Greenville (Chanticleer), Camden CC and Musgrove Mill. Thanks to the many forums on this site, I know I have countless public backup options in tracks like Aiken, Forest Hills, and so many more.
I look forward to continuing to dig into this site and again appreciate all of the input by our veteran members. Your tips make a real difference for someone starting their golf course architecture journey.

Terry Lavin

« Reply #831 on: August 03, 2017, 11:18:02 PM »
Another victim!  Welcome. Don't be shy...
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Conley Hurst

« Reply #832 on: November 16, 2017, 06:04:30 PM »
Hello gents. I am new to the site and thought I would introduce myself. I have been lurking around GCA for quite a while now, so it was about time I join the discussion. I have a lot to learn, but I am thankful to be a part of this incredible website. I look forward to contributing when I can.

Name: Conley Hurst
Hometown: Little Rock, AR
Current Residence: Oxford, England
Home Course: Country Club of Little Rock
Current Handicap: +0.2

Background: Watching the 2006 Masters was my first exposure to golf (and golf architecture), and I have been hooked ever since. Indeed, it was architecture that first drove my interest in the game. I dreamed of becoming a course architect and would spend my evenings sketching out course designs on butcher paper. As a junior golfer, I spent my summers traveling around the South with my parents competing in tournaments, an experience that exposed me to a wide range of courses. I was lucky enough to attend Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia, where I studied history and was captain of the golf team for two of my four years. I graduated from W&L this past May and am now pursing an M.St. in U.S. History at Oxford. I am playing golf here for the Oxford University Golf Club, an unbelievable experience to put it mildly, particularly on the golf architecture front.

Favorite courses I've played so far: Cypress Point, Winged Foot West, Pinehurst No.2, Homestead Cascades, Old Town Club, Royal St. George's, Royal Porthcawl, Old Memorial, Pasatiempo, Texarkana CC (literally obsessed)

*selected* Wishlist: Shinnecock Hills, NGLA, Somerset Hills, Bandon, LACC, The Old Course, Swinley Forest, Royal Melbourne

Jim Hoak

« Reply #833 on: November 16, 2017, 06:16:47 PM »
Welcome, Conley.
I see that Swinley is on your wish list.  Great course, but don't miss Sunningdale (both courses) while you are there.  Colt architecture at its best!

Conley Hurst

« Reply #834 on: November 16, 2017, 06:34:21 PM »
Thanks, Jim. I actually played Sunningdale Old with my dad in September. Such a world-class collection of short par 4s. I'll be back for our OUGC fixture there in February, and I am looking forward to seeing the New. The debate over which is the superior course is alive and well here in England, as I've noticed.

Phil Carlucci

« Reply #835 on: November 18, 2017, 08:14:25 AM »
Been following this board for about 10 years and finally joined up this summer.  Thanks to Ran for letting me participate. 

Phil Carlucci
Current City: Massapequa Park, NY (five minutes from Bethpage)
Home Course:  None
Favorite Courses Played: Bethpage Black one July 4th afternoon -- nobody ahead, nobody behind

I started a website called Golf On Long Island in 2008 when I wanted to start playing more courses but realized there was no adequate online resource for finding out about all of the Island's public courses.  Started reading GCA around the same time.  The site continues to serve as a resource for public golfers and promote local golf.

I'm also a local-history buff and two years ago published a photo-history book called "Images of America: Long Island Golf."  Spent a few months traveling around Long Island meeting some interesting, dedicated people -- both in and out of the golf world.  A few GCA posters offered some guidance along the way.

Picked up golf when I was 14 -- my grandfather took me to an open field with an ancient driver and a 7-iron, and that was all it took.  Started out playing nine-hole munis in the mid-1990s when the waits were two hours.  Love the sport -- if I could figure out how to break 90 consistently, I'd love it more...
Golf On Long Island: www.GolfOnLongIsland.com
Author, Images of America: Long Island Golf

Tim Gavrich

« Reply #836 on: November 18, 2017, 09:55:32 AM »
Hello gents. I am new to the site and thought I would introduce myself. I have been lurking around GCA for quite a while now, so it was about time I join the discussion. I have a lot to learn, but I am thankful to be a part of this incredible website. I look forward to contributing when I can.

Name: Conley Hurst
Hometown: Little Rock, AR
Current Residence: Oxford, England
Home Course: Country Club of Little Rock
Current Handicap: +0.2

Background: Watching the 2006 Masters was my first exposure to golf (and golf architecture), and I have been hooked ever since. Indeed, it was architecture that first drove my interest in the game. I dreamed of becoming a course architect and would spend my evenings sketching out course designs on butcher paper. As a junior golfer, I spent my summers traveling around the South with my parents competing in tournaments, an experience that exposed me to a wide range of courses. I was lucky enough to attend Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia, where I studied history and was captain of the golf team for two of my four years. I graduated from W&L this past May and am now pursing an M.St. in U.S. History at Oxford. I am playing golf here for the Oxford University Golf Club, an unbelievable experience to put it mildly, particularly on the golf architecture front.

Favorite courses I've played so far: Cypress Point, Winged Foot West, Pinehurst No.2, Homestead Cascades, Old Town Club, Royal St. George's, Royal Porthcawl, Old Memorial, Pasatiempo, Texarkana CC (literally obsessed)

*selected* Wishlist: Shinnecock Hills, NGLA, Somerset Hills, Bandon, LACC, The Old Course, Swinley Forest, Royal Melbourne
GO GENNIES!

Welcome Conley!
Senior Writer, GolfPass

James Reader

« Reply #837 on: December 01, 2017, 01:26:58 PM »
Hello all.  I’ve been a keen reader of this site for some time and am very grateful to Ran for his kind invitation to join the group.  I’m sure I’ll continue to do a lot more reading than posting, but here’s a brief introduction:

Name: James Reader
Hometown: Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
Member of Huddersfield and Sherwood Forest Golf Clubs
Current handicap: 7
Favourite courses played (in no particular order): North Berwick, Kingsbarns, Silloth, Royal St George’s, Deal, Swinley Forest, Hollinwell, Woodhall Spa, Alwoodley.... and Sherwood Forest (OK, I know Tom Doak wasn’t keen, but I’ve been a member for over 35 years and love the place)

Mark Chaplin

« Reply #838 on: December 01, 2017, 05:18:46 PM »
Conley I hope Oxford is going well, you are settled into playing first team golf and up for the Varsity Match at Royal Porthcawl.

Mark your RSG guide!
Cave Nil Vino

JHoulihan

« Reply #839 on: December 12, 2017, 11:45:03 PM »
So after years of reading, I am now being more proactive in writing replies and posts, so here goes.

Name: Justin Houlihan
Hometown: Wabash Indiana
Current city: Glendale/Phoenix AZ
Job: Registered Nurse
Home club: None
Handicap: 10
Email justin.houlihan.2011@gmail.com
765-620-0223

I grew up in a small town playing the same 3 courses for about 98% of rounds played until high school was complete. After starting college I had many free hours in the middle of days Monday through Friday. This allowed me to study (which i did some) and also to practice and play golf between classes. I went from barely breaking 100 when graduating high school, to shooting a +1/ 73 my junior year of college.
I then graduated and moved to Chicago from 2009 to 2015. Here I joined GCA and met some amazing folks both online and in person. I played much less golf while living downtown. I did own a car and did get to the suburbs but a quick 9-18 was just not possible like in the past. I appreciated playing more, especially when getting to play at locations I previously thought were not possible. Playing at Flossmoor and Black Sheep with GCA members opened my eyes to what great golf resides within 90 minutes of the downtown hustle and bustle.
In 2015 I moved to Glendale/Phoenix and have loved the move 100%. Summers are hot and winter temperatures allows you to play all 12 months without a break (many of which in shorts/pullover). I have been lucky enough to again meet and play with several GCA members here as well. This summer making the plunge and taking my first "golf only" trip ever. Here I joined past GCA members and many new members at the 5th major is Dismal River Nebraska. The drive from Denver was more that more worth the wait. Along the way I was also able to play Ballyneal CO, Prairie Club NE, and Wild Horse NE. Each of the 3 were great, but nothing compared to my time at Ballyneal. I had been looking forward to the trip for months and it did not disappoint. I look forward to 2018 and my next "golf only" trip. Now to decide on the location!

Play as often as you can and I look forward to meeting many of you on the first tee!

Justin
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 11:47:34 PM by JHoulihan »

Brock Peyer

Re:Who Are You Guys(revisited)?
« Reply #840 on: December 18, 2017, 02:45:29 PM »
Brock Peyer
email:  bndpeyer@hotmail.com
wife: Deanna
13 month old daughter: Palmer

I started playing seriously after the 86 Masters with my Dad and have worked at 5 different courses while in high school and college in KY and NC, most notably Porters Neck in Wilmington, NC, a Fazio course, and Cape Fear CC also in Wilmington, a Ross. I used to play 300+ times a year and was scratch but now play 10-15 times a year and am happy to break 80.  I can't wait for the day until I can take my daughter to the driving range with me. I haven't played alot of the classic courses but now that I don't play much I am trying to play one or two great courses a year.

I don't get on here much  very much these days but this thread is intriguing to learn some new names but also to peer back a few years.  My Daughter, Palmer is now 15 and can hit her driver 200 yds and my son, Ross, now 10, can hit his about 140.  Incredible how life has changed, while I still don't play much golf, I am thankful to have played many great courses and nearly everything here in Atlanta.  In addition, over the years, it is great to have developed many wonderful friendships with the knuckleheads on this site.

Updated info:

Email:  Brock.Peyer@gmail.com
Phone:  404-502-3078

Hit me up if you're ever in town. 

Merry Christmas, Happy holidays.

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #841 on: December 18, 2017, 03:00:13 PM »
Brock,

What's your dogs name...Raynor?

Tim Martin

« Reply #842 on: December 18, 2017, 03:55:35 PM »
Brock,

What's your dogs name...Raynor?

Brock-You named your daughter after Palmer the player and not the architect right? ;)

Terry Lavin

« Reply #843 on: December 18, 2017, 08:42:18 PM »
Hey, let’s not indict our guy Brock. I’m an elected and unabashed Democrat. My two daughters are named Hilary and Chelsea. When I first met Bill Clinton in 1991 (the girls were 4 and 6) he was amused. I quickly reminded him that I had just met him, so I wasn’t thinking Clinton when we decided on their names. Accidents happen.

I’ll wait for Brock to tell us if his dad was a Cubs hating Cardinals fan.  🤮
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 08:44:15 PM by Terry Lavin »

Jim Nugent

« Reply #844 on: December 19, 2017, 10:02:19 AM »

Good thought, but it's my understanding that his dad stole the name from Ludwig von Brockenhorst, a famous 17th century robber baron from the Basque region.   

Jake Marvin

« Reply #845 on: December 27, 2017, 07:14:29 PM »
Hello gentleman, like many here, I've been a lurking reader for years and finally decided to get in on the discussion. Thanks to Ran for allowing me in.

Jake Marvin
Age 19
Hometown: St. Paul, MN
Residence: St. Paul, MN/South Bend, IN
Home Courses: Keller Golf Course (MN), The Warren Course (IN)
Handicap: In the neighborhood of 5-7, ask me when the snow melts.

I picked up the game on the pasture courses in the far northern reaches of Minnesota and the Dakotas and was hooked by the time I was eight or nine. I was never much of a competitive golfer and enjoyed the courses at least as much as the playing of the game itself. I've been lucky to play quite a few fantastic courses (my top ten thus far includes the lost course at Sutton Bay, Sweetens Cove, Tobacco Road, The Straits, Lawsonia Links, Sand Valley, Mid Pines, Streamsong Red, Dormie, and the Quarry at Giants Ridge), but through my reading I've built a bucket list of sorts - a highly unrealistic one that contains several hundred courses at this point and seems to grow faster than it can be attacked. At present, I'm a student in finance and economics at Notre Dame, and I invest and write on the side. In 2018, I've got plans to see a bunch of courses in the Great Lakes area, including Culver, Stoatin Brae, Moraine, and Kankakee Elks, and I'm excited to broaden my knowledge of golf course architecture and learn from everybody here.

Wishlist (among many others): Pine Valley, Cypress Point, Shinnecock, NGLA, TOC, Merion, Sand Hills

MKrohn

« Reply #846 on: December 28, 2017, 01:14:02 AM »

Good thought, but it's my understanding that his dad stole the name from Ludwig von Brockenhorst, a famous 17th century robber baron from the Basque region.

Jim, if he was Australian...........the home of massive numbers of Brocks, his name would be traced back to this bloke.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Brock

Mike Sweeney

« Reply #847 on: December 28, 2017, 07:47:01 AM »
Michael Sweeney
Home: New York City
Home Course: Yale Golf Club
Ireland "Home" Course: Enniscrone Golf Club, Co Sligo

I grew up in Philadelphia area and played on the St Joe's Prep golf team. I was fortunate to play Merion Golf Club as a guest numerous times with a golf teammate that I still visit at least once or twice a year. Our home course at St Joe's was Cobbs Creek, Hugh Wilson's only other design other than Merion East and West. I still think the West at Merion is very underated.

Moved to New York City after graduate school at Cornell where I played often on the RT Jones Course at Cornell despite the weather. I have been lucky enough to play many of the great courses around the Met area, especially out on The East End where we are just about to sell our second home to be closer to my wife's family in Connecticut. There is lots written here about NGLA, and I can only tell you that it is all true. It is my favorite course in the world, but I still have a lot more comparison shopping to do.

I am very open to taking GCAers to Yale so don't be afraid to ask. I have also played The Mid Ocean Club in Bermuda, and obviously CB MacDonald is my favorite architect. I joined Enniscrone in Ireland after taking a trip to Sand Hills last summer. At Sand Hills, there was a father playing with his son on a retreat and so I decided to create a similar atmosphere for my son's and I at Enniscrone, where we can get away from the daily pace of life and play golf in a remote corner of the world.

I also want to acknowledge Ran. I have a slim idea of how much work it takes to keep this going, and it is appreciated.

Holy cow!!

Not much has changed, however:
  • Son #1 and I have never made it to Ireland, but perhaps in 2019 when he graduates from college. He has caught the golf bug, which is nice, see below.
  • Son #2 is Special Needs, and I have been working on his caddying skills in Maine - https://www.instagram.com/p/BbDC8XKFVoF/?taken-by=mikesweeney51
  • I now prefer The West over the now closed Merion East. Let's see what happens on the other side of the Merion renovation.
  • Cobbs Creek is now cool via Mike Cirba and Joe Bausche :)
  • First wife is still a "golf widow"
I still appreciate Ran for keeping this going. That dude has a serious golf problem. :)

Happy New Year.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:59:50 PM by Mike Sweeney »
"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us."

Dr. Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

Brad Tufts

« Reply #848 on: December 28, 2017, 09:10:22 AM »
name:  Brad Tufts
attended: Marblehead HS '99, Middlebury College '03
club:  Tedesco Country Club
handicap:  0
Married to fellow Midd grad Laura, no kids so far.

What should you know?  Golf Digest Panelist, wrote my senior history thesis on American Golf Course Architecture.  Lover of the Golden Age, Ross especially, and the hidden gem.  Collector of vintage scorecards (I have about 2500 stymie-era cards).  Tournament player, have made match play in the Mass Amateur in 2005, 2009 and 2010, winner of two club championships (and runner-up in 4 others, dammit).  I've played over 550 courses in several countries and half of our states, and I'm always looking to add some more.  Introduced at least three others to GCA at my insistence...Ryan Simper, Mitch St. Peter, and my brother Roger.

Please ask if you are passing through Boston and you want golf venue advice, a round at Tedesco, or to know if you are getting hosed on the price of Red Sox tickets!

I would also like to come back in a future life as John Mayhugh.

Updates to these are always interesting!

Now 36, with two kiddos, Addy 5.5 and Jack 18 months.  Still at Tedesco, and I have added three more club champs, and I made the quarters in the Mass Am in 2012.  I'm up to about 750 courses played in 43 states, and I still aspire to be Mayhugh!

I've been involved in a Ron Forse resto-reno project at Tedesco the last several years, which will be finished next Spring.  It's been a blast to get to know Ron a little and to see what goes into a project of this scale.
So I jump ship in Hong Kong....

Cory Lewis

« Reply #849 on: December 28, 2017, 11:08:49 AM »
Name: Cory Lewis
Married
HDCP: 0
Occupation: 1st Assistant Golf Professional, DuPont Country Club

After reading Brad & Mike's updates, I figured I should do one as well. My last update was 9 years ago.  It's amazing how time flies.  I'm still married, just not to the same person ;D   

I moved to North Carolina in 2010 and am currently the Head Golf Professional at Little River Golf & Resort in the Pinehurst area.  I played my 1000th course in 2012 and did a thread on GCA about my journey.  Little did I know that this would result in my being called "the thousand course guy" at GCA gatherings for the next several years. 

I'm currently at 1350 courses played and hope to get to 2000 in 8 years. I probably will not do another thread when I get there ;)   As always many thanks to Ran for creating this wonderful site.  I've played golf with at least 100 people from this site and have many lifelong friends because of it. 
Instagram: @2000golfcourses
http://2000golfcourses.blogspot.com

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back