News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Sean_A

Aber's ADDINGTON GC Reborn New
« on: May 13, 2006, 04:40:25 PM »

Addington is a very difficult course.  Measuring just under 6000 yards from the daily tees, Addington plays much like a 6400 yarder.  It may seem just an Addington anomoly, but there are two main reasons for the magical added yardage.  First, in an almost imperceptible way, Addington has six short holes.  This has the knock on effect of adding a virtual 400-500 yards to the card.  Second, many holes require rather steep uphill approaches. Make no mistake, Addington severely tests the long ball. Compare scorecards from today and 1937, very little change in 85 years.

Addington has what I would call four controversial holes.  I expect all know about #12.  It can't be properly described anyhow. The other three are #s 8, 13 & 16.  If there is any such thing as an over the top hole #8 is it.  A 400+ yarder legging hard left with a blind, steeply uphill drive. The fairway is humpbacked with both sides falling away.  The hole has been massively improved with recent tree clearance to the point where it may no longer be controversial. #13 is an evil 200 yard par 3 with bunkering left and right.  Nothing but perfection will do.  Very penal in nature, but great none the less.  #16 is an all world short 500 yard par 5 which slings hard left and downhill.  The hole begs the golfer to go for it in two mainly because the layup is more or less an iron.  You see, Addington is riddled with ravines, one of which cuts through the fairway just short of the green. Additionally, the fairway runs downhill about 100 yards out so the layup needs to be short of this steep area. Great hole!  Perhaps the best on the course. 

One of the most refreshing aspects of Addington is the bunkering in no way defines the course.  After seeing rows of bunkers on new courses it is a delight to see a course which is defined by its terrain. The course is coming alive with the recent tree clearance.  Even so, Addington cannot be categorized. Despite my misgivings about #8 and the most famous hole on the course, #12 (even though I question this hole I am still prepared to call it great), Addington is spot on in erring on the side of outrageousness. 

The opener feels a bit like an after-thought.  Indeed, the 5th was meant to be the opener with the house near the 16th tee. Be that as it may, the tee is tucked around the side of the house in an area not terribly welcoming, but the hole itself isn't at all bad.  A look at the green from the 5th tee side of the hole. If the house is ever moved to the orginally planned location this hole may be lost.

#2 is a solid par 5 with a right to left green which plays far trickier than appearances may suggest.  Tons of trees have been removed on the right. I think there are future plans to combine the 2nd & 4th fairways. The uphill one-shot 3rd feels and plays very similar to the 1st unless one plays the medal tees set some 40 yards behind the daily tees.  Loads of trees have been taken out. Playing wide left is now a viable option. We now come to the first of the original "bogey holes", the long, uphill fourth.  The severe left to right cant is the main feature of the drive.  According to CH Alison in a 1920 Golf Illustrated article, Colt designed Addy and Aber built the course. This is easy to believe when looking at the mounding around this green.  Many of the difficult holes are such because they run over the most difficult terrain which usually includes ravines. At Coombe Hill and Worplesdon Aber relied on the services of Park Jr.  Perhaps Aber turned to Colt in this instance because Park Jr was in the US drumming up business when Addington was built. Then & now. The fairway lines have been dramatically increased.

The fifth turns back on the previous hole and it too slopes severely, but to the left.  There has been tremendous work done in recent years to clear out trees. The added space has allowed the greens to come alive. I hadn't realised the quality of Addy's greens. 

The 6th plays over flatter land than the opening quintet of holes, but Aber created the interest by turning this hole far enough left that using a driver off the tee could result in running out of fairway down the right.  Recent tree removal allows a view of the flag.

PG Wodehouse's Bunker right of the fairway. It is this feature which hints at things to come.  Down the right is a severe fall-away. There is talk of buying the property and opening more views in this direction as well as expose the edge of the drop to heighten anxiety.

Aerial of the 7th 1947.

The removal of trees has opened up grand views around the entire front nine. But in terms of design, the one-shot 7th marks the point at which Addington hits its stride. Taking on some of the most rambunctious terrain in (walkable) golf, it is the remaining holes which reveal the true nature of Addington.  This may be my favourite hole mainly because the green is seriously influenced by the hill and is very difficult to read.  This photo is from well in front of the tee. Before and after tree clearance to the rear. The green will be restored in some fashion; I believe work began a few weeks ago.

The 7th in the 1920s.  It is difficult to argue that bunkers add interest to the hole.  A new bunker (I suspect the furthest right) was added in 1936, a year after Aber's death. Regardless of bunkering, the interesting aspect if the original green is how much larger it is than today's version...in the region of twice the size. Also note the absence of the ridge on the right. There is talk of removing this ridge...I hope it remains.

Looking back to the tee.

An indication of the green size after restoration.

Tree clearing behind the 7th has continued up the left of the 8th. A magnificent view over Addington Palace GC will soon be available. The infamous 8th with the diabolical hogback fairway now makes sense! 

A King George III memorial stone is now showcased. Ryan Noades is carrying the bag and Richard Pennell is closest.

The hole is easier, but the fun element has been re-introduced. Previously, finishing the hole was a decent accomplishment. I ignored the flag and hit toward the right side of the green where there is a backstop for the downhill approach.

Behind the green before and after.

The two-shotter 9th plays deceptively long because the hole turns nearly 90 degrees left making this very much target style golf.  The approach is unusual for Addington because from the fairway the perfectly settled dome green doesn't appear to have any defining features. 

The 9th bridge was being repaired. Note the numbered planks so they can be replaced in the correct position.

There is some suggestion that a par 3 could be built to replace #1 should the house location be moved near the 5th tee. The course would then start on the current 5th. Behind the current 9th green there is space to build a par 3 whose green would be left of the current 12th green. The current 10th would then become the 6th, a par 5 playing to the current 10th green. 

It is easy to forget the 10th plays over the same ravine crossed for #9. We played off a new tee, believed to be the Aber tee, further left and forward of the current tee.

The green viciously slopes off on the front right. I think if the holes are renumbered the halfway hut and more trees will be removed.

The shortest hole on the course, the 11th green is small and forms a peninsula opening to the daily tee for the 12th. As is the case in most places, loads of trees have come out.

#s 12 & 13 combine to create the most daunting couplet in the golf lexicon.  The 12th is as severe a hole as one need play.  The drive is blind and lurching left.  The fairway ends at ~250 yards.  There is a mix of rough beyond the top shelf at the next few shelf-like levels down. Being a blind shot, this isn't an ideal situation. With the recent tree clearance between 9-10 & 12, it is possible to see the 12th fairway. This photo is taken from what would be the fairway for the new 10th should it be stretched to a three shotter.

The reason for the tree clearance is to open up the extra hole left of the 12th as seen in this old photo. I think this greensite would be the one used for the new par 3.

The golfer then faces a decision of what to do next; most cannot make the carry.l to the green. R Noades is considering the romoval of heather in the middle of the 12th fairway.

Among a good set of greens this is probably the most interesting example on the course.

Having this monster short hole follow the 12th is something else.  Addington is surely unique for its many bridges, without which this routing simply would not work.  A new bunker was added in 1936, I suspect one of the right bunkers. Before.

After tree removal.

Back in the day.

A closer look at the green.

The green from the 14th fairway.

Even holes such as the relatively mild mannered 14th have considerable movement to the fairways.  Notice how much the right side of the green is built up.

The final would be bogey 5 is the 15th; a long par 4 playing uphill every inch of the way and to a green which is heavily stepped. 

The incomparable 16th along with Sunningdale New's 6th are the two best three-shotters in the heathlands. 

The lower right side has been largely cleared. I believe there are plans to convert this area to fairway.

The par three 17th crosses over the 16th green.  Addington has a marvelous selection of one, two and three shotters, but one could argue the collection of par 3s are the glue which make the routing a success.  Before.

After. Its just possible to make out the front-right green extension. It can make for some harsh hole locations. 

The view from near the current daily tee in the 1920s.

Very much like #s 4 & 5, the home hole is good without being spectacular.  The biggest drawback of the hole has nothing to do with its design, but rather where it finishes.  Like #1, the 18th ends at the side of the house facing the parking lot - what a shame.  However, yet another outstanding green.

Addington is a severe course; often quite penal, but never dull...and that is despite a bit of a slow burner opening six holes.  Due to it's heroic nature, this isn't the sort of course I would relish playing week in and week out, but there can be little debate concerning Addington's quality nor my admiration for the design. Perhaps the difficulty could have been eased with a driveable par 4 or two.  Regardless, Addington is a very good and perhaps more importantly, highly emotive. If current changes continue I have no doubt Addington will take a seat at London's top table of golf.  1*   2023

Aber's Knole Park
www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,53010.0.html

Ciao
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 07:21:41 AM by Sean_A »
New plays planned for 2024: Fraserburgh, Turnberry, Isle of Harris, Benbecula, Askernish, Traigh, St Medan, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Tommy_Naccarato

Re:Addington Anomolies with Pix
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 05:21:13 PM »
Sean,
In this image, do you think that may have all been bunker at one time?

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 06:42:44 AM »

Great pictures Sean.  It was looking back down the 12th when I finally succumbed - it's now love. Then came the 16th :-* :-* :-*

I was playing with Richard Pennell and he suggested that the feature in the centre of the picture was possibly once a green for a par 3 played from where you are standing?  It would certainly make a splendid one shotter. He has had a couple of chats with the secretary but I don't think the club knows too much about the development.  Richard any more to add?

How were the greens? The weather has been ideal for the past few weeks and they certainly needed some growth.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 06:45:28 AM by Tony Muldoon »
Let's make GCA grate again!

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 06:51:52 AM »
Sean just found your original post and I wanted to add your interesting comments here so I can bookmark this post for when I next play it - Won't be long now.

I went down and played Addington yesterday.  Jeepers!  Talk about a course being stuffed in suburban hell.  I don't know how people take livin down there.  Anyway, some thoughts about the course.  

1.  It is one tough bugger!  It has replaced Beau as the toughest short course I have played.  The course is less than 6000 yards from the daily markers, but it plays much closer to 6500 yards, maybe more.  Why?  This is one of those Addington anomolies.  

The club still lists bogey (71) on the card.  Three of the bogey 5s are asterixed - #s 4, 12 & 15.  All are under 460 yards so they are really par 4s.  Mind you, #12 can't really be described in terms of par or bogey.  In addition to these long bogey 5s there are four other holes which are over 400 yards.  One might think there are no proper par 5s, but there in fact two.  Well, one would probably surmise that there are only a few par 3s.  Wrong, there are six - three of which are under 160 yards!  I have never experienced anything like this before.  

2.  I have concluded that despite the course playing unusually long it is imperative to be able to hit a slinging hook 3 wood off the tee.  I reckon there are five tee shots in which this is the best shot to hit.  #s 6, 8, 10, 12, & 16. Three of these are long holes, but because of awkward angles off the tee, abrupt fairway ending or hog back fairways, layups are necessary.  Additionally, the 3 wood could easily come in handy for nine other shots.  

3.  Addington has what I would call four contoversal holes.  I expect all on this site know about #12.  It can't be properly described anyhow.  The other three are #s 8, 13 & 16.  If there is any such thing as an over the top hole #8 is it.  

#8 is a 400 yard hard dogleg to the left with a blind drive.  Lets say you pull off a great slinging hook with a 3 wood.  Bobs is your uncle right?  Wrong!  The fairway is humbacked with both sides falling sharply into trees.  The kicker is that the player doesn't even know which side to look on because of the blind drive.  Right, I can hear people saying well "LAY UP DUFUS!"  Sounds an excellent idea.  Only thing is, the humpback runs to about 20 yards short of the green and the approach for a layup is blind as well!  I think this hole is a clunker, but I am sure there are many who sing its praises.  

#13 is an evil 200 yard par 3 with bunkering left and right.  Nothing but perfection will do.  Very penal in nature, but great none the less.  

#16 is an all world short 500 yard par 5 which slings hard left and down a hill.  The hole begs the golfer to go for it in two mainly because the layup is more a less a wedge.  You see, there is another one of those blasted ravines which cuts through the fairway just short of the green.  Additionally, the fairway runs hard down hill about 100 yards out so the layup needs to be short of this steep area.  Great hole!  Probably the best on the course.  

4.  One of the most refreshing aspects of Addington is that the bunkering in no way defines the course.  After seeing photo after photo of rows and rows of bunkers on new courses it was a delight see a course which was defined by its terrain.  Don't misunderstand.  The bunkering is alright without being too severe.  Bunkers are generally well placed  with few greens heavily guarded other than some of the par 3s.

5.  Addington cannot be categorized.  Cheeky Pete told me  Ran felt Addington was in a category of its own.  I would agree with this conclusion completely.  Despite my misgivings about #8 and the most famous hole on the course, #12 (even though I question this hole I am still prepared to call it great), Addington is spot on in erring on the side of outrageousness.  

I will try to organize some photos for posting.

Ciao

Sean

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 08:39:24 AM »
Sean, found my pictures.

The goofy bit of the 12th is the tee shot.  Normally if you hit it 210 yards blind over a hill you might stop on this flat ridge.  If you were a member I can see that it might become tiresome, but for visitors its all part of the charm.
Richard judged his first shot perfectly.

Leaving you with this hole to play

Here’s a close up of the feature I referred to above. It sits just below the ridge and if Richard is correct then the ridge might originally have been the teeing area for the next hole?

You rightly refer to the terrain as being the star turn here, and people should remember that the camera flattens everything but this give an idea.

Will sort more later.

Tom_Doak

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 08:54:48 AM »
Great Caesar's Ghost!  They are stripe-mowing the roughs at The Addington.  I shudder to think what Mr. Abercromby would have thought of these photos.

Paul Payne

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 11:30:36 AM »
Sean,

GREAT pictures, I love the look of that course. I wish there were more of this style in my region.

I am a great Wodehouse fan and so am curious, what is his relation to the naming of the bunker you have shown?

Sean_A

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 11:42:19 AM »
Paul

The secretary told us PG was a member of Addington back in the day.  PG was playing a match for the hand of a lady (that neither wanted to marry apparently) when he came to the 6th.  PG reckoned he could skillfully dump his approach into this bunker without his adversary being any the wiser.  PG went for it, but hit the bridge and the ball bounded onto the green and into the hole for an eagle.  PG went on to reluctantly win the match and presumably marry the girl.  Bob, the secretary, could not confirm either way.  The story sounds fishy, but the name of the bunker is sound as the pound. 

Ciao
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 10:00:59 AM by Sean_A »
New plays planned for 2024: Fraserburgh, Turnberry, Isle of Harris, Benbecula, Askernish, Traigh, St Medan, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 03:08:27 PM »
Great story Sean and I'm positive every word is true. As must be the story in the Scoresaver

"One old member who found himself in this bunker wrote in the forward to one of his books-"anyone wishing to write to the author should address all correspondence to PG Wodehouse Esq. C/O the 6th bunker The Addington Golf Club, Croydon, Surrey".

Also don’t those bridges help define the place?  Without them it would be one tough walk.

Paul_Turner

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 03:32:49 PM »
Always nice to see pics of this course.

I assume you guys saw the old pics?

http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forums2/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=23232;start=msg425076#msg425076

Tom Doak should get credit for resurrecting interest in The Addington.  Before The Confidential Guide and its 31 flavours, Addington had drifted off into obscurity.
can't get to heaven with a three chord song

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 03:37:14 PM »
Sean re your earlier comments on the ‘controversial’ holes.  

Here is the 8th tee shot

The former member Darwin said “the eight combines both qualities (pretty and difficult) and is one of the best on either course – as a good dog-leg hole as need be”.  I didn’t remember it as clunker, I recall hitting a good drive, but my scorecard says 7 so you must be right.

13 again the course guide (it’s one of the best I’ve seen) adds a comment from Henry Longhurst.

“with the possible exception of the fifth at Pine Valley, the greatest one-shot hole in inland golf. To see a full shot with a brassie, perfectly hit and preferably with a new ball, sail white against the blue sky, pitch on the green and roll towards the flag , is to know the sweetest satisfaction that golf has to offer.”

16 totally agree – to date my favourite of all the par 5’s I can recall.

Contrast thsi with the 'old' pictures.

The green with 17 in the background (17 is played over this green)

It’s part of the fun of GCA to replay these courses in the mind!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 03:55:17 PM by Tony Muldoon »

RJ_Daley

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 03:46:33 PM »
Thanks to all you gents who share your great pictures.  It makes a miserable weather Sunday tolerable from where I sit.
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Sean_A

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 04:17:51 PM »
Sean re your earlier comments on the ‘controversial’ holes. 

Here is the 8th tee shot

The former member Darwin said “the eight combines both qualities (pretty and difficult) and is one of the best on either course – as a good dog-leg hole as need be”.  I didn’t remember it as clunker, I recall hitting a good drive, but my scorecard says 7 so you must be right.
Tony

Your photo of the tee shot and mine of the fairway really gives a good indication of how difficult the 8th is.  I could probably condone the humback fairway if the player had a view of it from the tee or (better yet) if the fairway extended another 25 yards on both sides.  I tend to have a dislike for holes which require looking for balls.  I can't see how it is possible to hold that fairway.  Imagine if the course was fast?  If the 8th had a name it should be Harsh. 

Ciao
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 10:02:10 AM by Sean_A »

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 05:14:46 PM »
Earlier today they had The British masters on the BBC.  Does the 9th at the Addington remind anyone else of the strategy and layout of the famous 18th at the Belfry?

Tee shot; cross a penal hazard, challenge a bunker on the inside of the dog leg or utilise plenty of room out to the right.

Large green to aim at with a second crossing of the hazard.

Another fantastic hole.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 05:58:22 PM by Tony Muldoon »

Paul Payne

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2006, 10:37:35 PM »
Sean,

Thanks for the story on the bunker. I'm sure if Wodehouse did not really do that, then Bertie Wooster surely did.

Andy Hughes

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2006, 11:58:13 AM »
PG was playing a match for the hand of a lady (that neither wanted to marry apparently) when he came to the 6th.  PG reckoned he could skillfully dump his approach into this bunker without his adversary being any the wiser.

Hmmm, this is sounding alot like one of PGs Oldest Members stories.

Many thanks for the pictures. Addington always looks like a marvelous place to play.
"Perhaps I'm incorrect..."--P. Mucci 6/7/2007

Paul_Turner

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 09:21:42 AM »
Sean or Tony

Do you have a pic of the 4th green from the approach angle?  Trying to ID another old construction pic.

Thanks
can't get to heaven with a three chord song

Sean_A

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 09:57:19 AM »
Sean or Tony

Do you have a pic of the 4th green from the approach angle?  Trying to ID another old construction pic.

Thanks

Sorry Paul, I can't help you out.  IM Pete Buczowski (or however you spell it), he is sure to have a photo.  He took a pail full of em'.

Ciao
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 10:02:38 AM by Sean_A »

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2006, 11:00:03 AM »
All my captions have disappeared from Photo bucket! But I don’t think so.

This would be the 4th looking back

I think this is the 5th? (looks like another skyline gone wrong)

or Richard Pennell (supposed to be studying but we know you’re really lurking)?

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2006, 06:04:31 PM »
ullreeekakakakakaka.

Sean_A

The final chapter in this year's Tour.

Ciao

Scott Warren

Good pics, Sean.

To give an idea of how much the Friday/Saturday rain greened the course up, here is your pic of the 16th yesterday

And this is the same shot on Thursday:

Pity there is no photographic evidence of your efforts with the flatstick on #16!!

Scott Warren

I noticed the link Paul posted above has been rendered out of date by the upgrade. Here it is altered to make it live again:
http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=23232;start=msg425076#msg425076

EDIT - Now I see the bottom three are in Paul's linked thread... oh well... mine are bigger! ;D

There was a display of a few 1920s pictures in the clubhouse today that give a good idea of the changes, as well as a 1913 picture of the area - perhaps not the exact site - I found on eBay that shows just how sandy it is:

1913 pic

The 7th in the 1920s

The 12th in the 1920s (we've seen this one before)

The 17th in the 1920s

« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 04:45:45 PM by Scott Warren »

Mark_Rowlinson

Apart from the fact that it is no longer in existence, what do we know about the second course at Addington?

JNC Lyon

I feel compelled to post a few thoughts after three rounds at said Addington:

1) I absolutely LOVE the 12th and 16th holes.  These two short par fives hold endless amounts of interest.  The 12th indeed has no set way to play it.  As a result, the player has endless amounts of options for how to play the hole.  Is it a driver off the tee?  This leads to any score between 3 and X.  How about a 5-iron off the tee?  You probably will not make four, but you will not make eight either.  My three club sequences: Driver...lost ball (who knows where that one went, it was my best drive of the day, too); driver-8iron-8iron; 2iron-6iron-wedge.  The last two resulted in pars.  The 12th is the ultimate demonstration of rub of the green.  The tee shot will take any number of bounces (even off a slow player's ankle?) and result in any number of outcomes.  As Sean says, the green is also first rate.  It is full of movement.  The green and the land collaborate to defend par well on this hole.  Finally, this hole is just gorgeous to look at, especially on the view back from the green.

The 16th?  It is almost as good as the 12th.  The tee shot is one you dream about: can I get the draw just right and leave myself an iron to the green?  The sweep of the fairway is beautiful, and it makes the hole very fun indeed.  The greensite is also first rate.  I just love how the green is benched into the hillside.  The canyon on the right guards the green effectively.  My only caveat about the hole is that it relies on trees for definition and defense.  This is a major weakness of several holes at the Addington.

2) Of the underrated holes, I am a big fan of 2, 6, and 14.  The sunken green at the 2nd is excellent.  I was within 100 yards three times here, and not once did I hit the green.  The green complex is a great defense to a par five that has been rendered short by modern equipment.  6 is a very fun hole as well.  Like the 16th, the hole sweeps beautifully from right to left.  The golfer can decide how much length and curve he wants on the tee shot.  Shots from the outside of the dogleg right are very uncomfortable.  The crater bunker is definitely in play, especially because the green slopes from front to back.  I can imagine this hole being very tricky in ultra-firm conditions.  14 rounds out the group, and it is another hole with great strategy.  The golfer must approach from the left side of the fairway to handle the front-to-back green.  Yet driving into the left side requires a very precise tee shot, especially with the wind moving from left to right. The one greenside bunker defines the play back to the tee.

3) I am with Sean on the 8th.  It is a hell of a hard golf hole.  It is very natural golf hole.  But it is a bad golf hole.  The golfer will either hit two perfect shots and make 4 OR (more likely) hit a bad shot and make 8.  The hole is penal golf at its most extreme.  This hole would be condemned if it were on any modern layout.  Somehow it gets a pass for being old-fashioned and quirky.  Of course, quirky implies that the golf hole is somehow fun.  I found no fun at the 8th.

4) Overall, I really liked the golf course.  I warm to it more as I think about it.  The set of par fives (2, 12, 16) may be my favorite of the trip.  Except for the first, the six par threes are very cool as a set.  The 17th might be favorite.  It is just as dramatic in appearance as the 13th but more subtle to play.  Another great front-to-back green.  My biggest complaint is the lack of a great short par four.  14 may qualify, but I would to see a great hole between 230 and 360 yards.  Maybe shorten the 8th to this length?  Either way, a great short four would vastly improve the course as a whole.

Is it my favorite course of the trip?  Probably not.  However, I am yearning to come back sometime and give the Addington another go!
"That's why Oscar can't see that!" - Philip E. "Timmy" Thomas

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back