News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

HamiltonBHearst

Re:Our responsibilities as leading critics of the game..
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2006, 08:54:34 AM »
Adam Clayman

"dago t n. a ribbed white cotton-tank style undershirt, a wife-beater, a boy beater"

What is this, a new dictionary? What you think words should mean?

Now I am afraid if you are making up definitions of offensive words from works of fiction.  I hope you don't read Huck Finn.

mike_malone

« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2006, 09:10:52 AM »
 "frank commentary on the world's finest golf courses"--- when we get away from that it gets personal and disappointing. This is mostly true when people argue on here about "behavior".
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 09:19:51 AM by mayday_malone »
AKA Mayday

A_Clay_Man

« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2006, 10:40:32 AM »
Mayday, I'm with you but it is awefully difficult to sit back and let pompass a-holes slander you by calling you a racist.

Now i'm a fabricator?

http://www.doubletongued.org/index.php/dictionary/dago_t/

Hammy, Who are you really?
A) A friend of RJ's
B) Fazio
C) Pat's connection at ANGC
D) Leach
E) All the above
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 10:44:00 AM by Adam Clayman »

HamiltonBHearst

« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2006, 11:08:37 AM »

Mr. clayman

Please find where I called you a racist? I said you used a racist term? But if you think the "double-talk dictionary" is cover for using the word go ahead. Have you even apologized yet?

I need to get a copy of this dictionary to Sen. Lott.

A_Clay_Man

« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2006, 11:28:23 AM »
Are you apologizing? You used the term more than I have on this thread.

Your observational skills are showing....I did apoligize to Patrick, if I offended him.  I spoke with Tommy, he wasnt insulted, Dan king acknowledged that he wasnt insulted and still as of yet, I have heard no say they were insulted. Not even you.

In your private IM to me you said the term might be offensive, so I went and altered it. Maybe if I wasnt so busy yesterday, I couldve done it the timeframe you expected. ::)

Still no one has informed me they were insulted, and I refuse to apoligize to any wife beaters I may have purposely insulted.

Delete button....makes for a safe last question.

How many post did you delete on this morning?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 11:46:31 AM by Adam Clayman »

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2006, 11:41:56 AM »
"frank commentary on the world's finest golf courses"--- when we get away from that it gets personal and disappointing. This is mostly true when people argue on here about "behavior".

I think we all learn from policing each others behavior...How else are people like me, Jordan and Adam gonna learn. Even after all that's gone on during this thread I still firmly believe that if we are going to criticize anyones work we ourselves need to be held to a higher standard.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back