News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tony Petersen

Head Professionals Needed???
« on: November 30, 2004, 02:20:55 PM »
 ;) Any of you kindred spirits know of any open HP positions around the nation? A friend of mine here at The Desert Mountain Club just received his Class A and is looking for open HP positions. Sorry for the non-architecturecentric thread, but I know from past experience that this site can be a resource. Thanks for the help, guys  ;D
Ski - U - Mah... University of Minnesota... "Seven beers followed by two Scotches and a thimble of marijuana and it's funny how sleep comes all on it's own.”

Cory Lewis

Re:Head Professionals Needed???
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 02:38:18 PM »
Finding job listings in other PGA sections can be difficult. My advice would be to tell your friend to call the different PGA Career Counselers around the nation to find out about job listings. That is about the only way he'll find out about listings on the east coast if he's in Arizona.
Instagram: @2000golfcourses
http://2000golfcourses.blogspot.com

Scott_Burroughs

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 02:52:55 PM »
Dave,

That post of yours really blows.  I mean sucks.

[rim shot]

argh...that's not supposed to be how it comes out.

somebody help me, I can't stop.   :P :-[

Mike Benham

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 03:01:49 PM »
Scott - you should have had us picture Chevy Chase from the SNL Update Desk ...
"... and I liked the guy ..."

Tony Petersen

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2004, 03:30:13 PM »
 ;D BUMP  ;D
Ski - U - Mah... University of Minnesota... "Seven beers followed by two Scotches and a thimble of marijuana and it's funny how sleep comes all on it's own.”

Scott_Burroughs

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2004, 04:40:52 PM »
I'm Scott Burroughs, and you're not!

(Don't you know that, you ignorant slut?)

Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Jeff Fortson

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2004, 06:03:06 PM »
PGA Links

Oddly enough, that is where I found out about my position being open.

Or, contact the sectional office for the area he wants to work.

Jeff F.
#nowhitebelt

Tony Petersen

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2004, 07:46:04 PM »
 :D Thanks for the help, guys

Tony Petersen

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2004, 11:30:44 AM »
 ;) bump

David Wigler

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2004, 03:03:14 PM »
Last I heard, Warwick Hills in Flint (Where they hold the Buick Open every year) was interviewing for a new Head Professional.

Dave
And I took full blame then, and retain such now.  My utter ignorance in not trumpeting a course I have never seen remains inexcusable.
Tom Huckaby 2/24/04

Lou_Duran

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2004, 08:01:59 PM »
The City of Arlington (TX) is seeking a head professional for its Tierra Verde Golf Course (Graham, Panks, Stephenson).  The city is probably not the best boss to have, but the course is outstanding.  If interested, search for the city's website.  I understand that the position is listed there.  

Tony Petersen

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2004, 11:57:27 AM »
 ;D Thanks for the information, guys... What a resource!!!

TEPaul

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2004, 12:57:10 PM »
Yep:

Looks like the head pro from Timaquana is going to Charles River so why doesn't your guy go down to Jax and just slip into his office the day he leaves and maybe everybody at Timaquana will think they hired a new pro so damn fast they didn't even notice the process! I mean that's what I'd do if I were the guy you're asking for! Can't you just see it? An asst pro might walk into the office and say; "Who are you and what are you doing in this office", and he could say; "You better shut up pal or I'll fire you before I even get to know you!"
« Last Edit: December 02, 2004, 01:02:16 PM by TEPaul »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back