News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Max Prokopy

I hope to visit Cabot in late June 2023 with my wife and dog.  Part of the trip is to explore aspects of environmental chemistry related to the golf and town.  This would NOT in any way lead to a publication, media piece, or something that will surreptitiously appear online after my visit.  This is purely a professional interest project that happens to involve what is apparently one of the world's best resorts.  A couple questions: 

1) Is anyone aware of (able to point me to) resources, data, or people regarding environmental aspects of the resort?  I hope to learn about specific integration and cooperation processes with the town of Inverness.  To be very specific, my hope is to gain more insight into water quality/chemical runoff aspects of the resort operations and potential impacts on the town and local waterways.  This could pertain to permitting, construction, and/or daily operations.  I'm not an environmental activist, just quite curious from a professional standpoint. 

2) Is it GCAers experience that single or twosome tee times might be available without staying at the resort?  (We have a large dog, and there would be only 1-2 players in need of times.)  I had no trouble with this approach at Sand Valley in June 2022, but Cabot may be more crowded? 

Thank you in advance for any guidance.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back