News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

CHC1948

Re:GolfWeek review of Lookout Mountain
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2004, 09:34:38 AM »
Greg,

How do you get to the Golfweek review?  Website?

CHC

gookin

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2004, 10:56:15 AM »
Am I correct that Lookout Mountain will be the site of the 2005 Seth Raynor Society Annual Meeting.  I am trying to get my 2005 schedule put together and I had to miss last years event.  I don't want that to happen again.  Are the dates set yet?

JakaB

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2004, 11:09:56 AM »
I had heard the meeting was going to be in May or 05...I badly wanted to go but then was told I was ineligible because I am not a member of a Raynor course....Is this so...

Mike_Cirba

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2004, 11:56:30 AM »
Seth Raynor was gay?!?   :D

A_Clay_Man

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2004, 12:06:20 PM »
Ran- I wonder if the GW points system, awarded to each category, isn't a bit mis-leading.

For my own clarification as well; The GW system attributes points based on that aspects placement within all of the courses in the country. So a "4" for land plan and setting, isn't the same as lets say a Doak Scale 4. It just means that aspect of the criterion, isn't as highly placed relative to the entire group, as say the land plan and setting of a CPC. And to further clarify, one low number doesn't necessarily effect the overall rating of the golf course.

On the Fairyland name story. I find it believeable. Heck, we use to call my sister dychie, that was until one day popular nomenclature reached my father, and we were told not do that anymore.

John_Cullum

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2004, 12:12:27 PM »
DEVEREAUX Emmett, SETH Raynor-those could be gay names now that I think about it. I'm more shocked that Tom Wolfe is straight.
Raynor was a hack

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back