Okay, I'll bite:
1. Family -- That voice in my head when I'm playing golf is my wife's, telling me I should have been home an hour ago. Golf doesn't do that when I'm talking to my wife.
2. Career -- If it's a choice between playing golf and getting fired, I need the money more than I need golf.
3. Country -- No country, no golf.
4. Golf -- Everybody knows golf comes before earth; if you put earth first, you hit it fat.
5. God -- He's had plenty of chances to move up, but when my ball's heading for the pond, he never seems to be listening.
6. Earth -- A great place to build golf courses.