News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

mike_malone

You have a bunch of masochistic members, I guess. That's okay. They have to join somewhere. I am a big fan of the work at WM, btw.

Jason,

I haven't played #17 at TPC so I can't really comment on how it plays, but I'll bet there is more width relative to the length of the hole than at #8 WM.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 11:07:53 AM by michael_malone »
AKA Mayday

TEPaul

"TEPaul
Certainly the Lady of the Lake entered my consciousness early in life, and perhaps her mysterious beauty left it's mark."

ARCHIE;

Really? You didn't ever nail a mermaid, did you? Just wondering because if you did you're the only guy I ever heard of who did and I've known some pretty amazing people in my times and travels.

Jason Mandel

You have a bunch of masochistic members, I guess. That's okay. They have to join somewhere. I am a big fan of the work at WM, btw.

Jason,

I haven't played #17 at TPC so I can't really comment on how it plays, but I'll bet there is more width relative to the length of the hole than at #8 WM.

Mayday,

Good point regarding the width at 17, which is something I hadn't thought about too much but is probably true.

We're not only massochistic, but we're crazy as well  ;D

Jason
You learn more about a man on a golf course than anywhere else

contact info: jasonymandel@gmail.com

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back