News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Sean_A

The 2016 YANK AWARDS
« on: November 27, 2016, 07:57:53 AM »
MOST SURPRISING NEW PLAY COURSE: One new course stood out this year....Royal Wimbledon.  Lovely terrain with some great bunkering and very good grassing lines around greens.  I usually look for more adventurous designs, but there is enough happening to keep one earnest, intrigued and interested.  I certainly want a return engagement.   

RUNNER -UP: Birmingham CC in Michigan.  I was shocked by the transformation of the course with the removal of trees and green work. 

MOST DISAPPOINTING NEW PLAY COURSE: Luffenham Heath needs to rethink how it wants to best utilize the main feature of the course as a heathland.  There is a much better course on that site than is currently the case. 

BEST NEW PLAY INLAND COURSE: Gleneagles Kings charmed me to no end and that was during a dour day.  The site is absolutely superb and for the most part the renovation is very well done.  This is the one Scottish course tourists are making a mistake by skipping because its inland. 

RUNNER-UP: Palmetto! Its a tough year when Palmetto can't top the list.

BEST NEW PLAY LINKS: Kingsbarns...I think something quite special was pulled off on this site.

RUNNER UP: Some may be surprised by this choice, but not only is Elie enjoyable, its a damn good course!  I loved all the front to back greens and the managable length.  Play the course often enough and the wind will even things out. 

MOST SURPRISING SECOND (third or fourth!): Worplesdon.  My admiration for this design increases with each play.  There are simply too many good holes over good terrain for Worpy to be considered second tier. 

FAVOURITE NEW PLAY LINKS: Elie in a landslide.   

FAVOURITE NEW PLAY INLAND COURSE: A tie between Palmetto and Welshpool...both shot straight into my top ten Happy 100. Both courses feature extremely interesting greens and Welshpool has views few courses can boast of. 

BEST AFFORDABLE COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: By affordable I mean under £40 (~$50).  Only a handful of courses qualify and Kington remains the king of the hill. 

BEST MODERATELY PRICED COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: By moderate I mean between £40 and £55 (~$70) and no member invitation, deals or other special circumstances involved. Despite its serious flaws, The Eden remains a good course and good value due to its many excellent holes. 

BEST COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: North Berwick pips Kingsbarns and Gleneagles Kings.

FAVOURITE COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: Kington remains on top of the heap. 

Lets see your awards.

Ciao
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 05:23:56 PM by Sean_A »
New plays planned for 2024: Dunfanaghy, Fraserburgh, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Thomas Dai

Re: The 2016 YANK AWARDS
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 10:18:31 AM »
I suspected Welshpool would be included. A course, an area even, others need to visit.
Atb

Jud_T

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 10:58:48 AM »
Best Affordable Course Played:  Tough to pass up Spring Valley this year, but it's probably Kankakee Elks.  It's a shame about the par 3 5th(?) being closed for safety, but this is a very good Langford course on a nice piece of property with some decent elevation changes, at least by Illinois standards (and this one has bunkers!).  And all for $35.

Best Second (or 3rd or 4th) Play Course- Beverly Country Club.  Aside from being the best club in Chicago I have a growing respect for the course at the Bev.  Some really good Ross greens (17!) and perhaps the best 5 hole closing stretch in town.  Plus I hear that the membership has taken heed of Brad Klein's recommendations and will be doing some much needed additional tree clearing this winter.  This should shed a lot more light on this course, literally and figuratively.

Best Course Played- Shoreacres.  First time back since Doak's consulting work.  Much better vistas across the property and some needed teeth put back into the course with judiciously instituted lengthening.  A must-see for fans of the Mac-Raynor style with the unique routing along and through the lakeside ravines.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 11:11:49 AM by Jud_T »
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Richard Fisher

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 11:07:10 AM »
Sean

Most Pleasantly Surprising New Play Course in 2016
Bungay and Waveney -  Unexpectedly fun, quirky Suffolk heathland with a dry river bed (I think), lots of inviting shots, and all for £18 for 36 holes, so also definitely the Best Affordable Course of 2016
Best New Play Inland Course 2016
Delamere, which for me beat Beau Desert and Tadmarton Heath (both mentioned in despatches), for reasons explained in earlier threads
Best New Play Seaside Course 2016
Wallasey (although also the Only New Play Seaside Course...)
Most (relatively) disappointing return after several years away
Have to be honest - Pennard and Southerndown tied, although for reasons of (mid-May) conditioning, rather than any design or vista flaws
In this disappointing category I must also include Thetford, where after an absence of c25 years the 'new holes' which I had hoped would have bedded in remain, in essence, a rather boring slog, and not in the same class as the eleven or so original pre-by-pass holes that remain
Best Seaside Course Returned to after several years away
Hoylake and Brancaster (tied), albeit presenting very different types of links pleasure
Best Inland Course Returned to after a couple of years away
Worlington
Best Course Played
Hoylake and Porthcawl
Course I'd still rather play than anywhere else
Harlech, with Huntercombe as the inland alternative should Harlech be under water

BHoover

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 11:09:22 AM »
I played several new courses this year, but my Best New Course Played and Best Course Played in 2016 was White Bear Yacht Club.

Sean_A

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 11:33:57 AM »
Jud

I already added Shoreacres to my NEXT 25 N AMERICA list on the strength of Doak's comments in the new CG. 

Richard...mention of Bungay and Waveny is just what I am looking for in these type of threads...basically...I am seeking recommendations.

Although...shame on you RE Pennard  :'(

Ciao

New plays planned for 2024: Dunfanaghy, Fraserburgh, Hankley Common, Ashridge, Gog Magog Old & Cruden Bay St Olaf

Ally Mcintosh

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 11:37:32 AM »
I only played 8 new courses this year, 7 Ayrshire links and Riviera.

Troon I thought better than some of the press it gets here. But that was as I expected. Prestwick met expectations. Dundonald met the slightly lower expectations. Western Gailes also met expectations.

Prestwick St.Nick exceeded expectations but they were a little lower again.

Which means both Glasgow Gailes and Irvine Bogside win for being far better (in the former) and offering much more fun and variety (in the latter) than expected.

In terms of architecture however, Riviera was in a different class.

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2016, 12:21:04 PM »
These come from two principal trips: a southeastern swing (as part of my teaching sabbatical) in the January-February stretch, then a mainly-Providence stretch with the inimitable KPL in the summer. (And why does this discussion board continuously do random size/tab/color edits to our posts? One would think that the folks who host the site for Ran would have a half a clue on how to fix this, two years in.)

MOST SURPRISING NEW PLAY PRIVATE COURSE: Black Hall Club in southern Connecticut. I stumble onto these RTJ SR. courses from time to time that remind me of how well his work can show. It has trees, but they are culling a number of them, to offer more air. Sometimes, in keeping with a region, a hole or two can/should be intimate, and require accuracy off the tee to open up the proper shot to the green. If a punch-cut or punch-draw option is offered, trees don't have to be your enemy.

RUNNER -UP: Wannamoisset in Providence. Perhaps it came with the baggage of greatness-predicted, which was too much to live up to. You forget that a great course on only 90 acres of land is going to feel constrained, no matter how many people tell you that it does not feel constrained...those people lie. What they mean is this-for a course on 90 acres only, it is stunning that it doesn't feel more constrained.

MOST DISAPPOINTING NEW PLAY PRIVATE COURSE: Metacomet near Providence. Part of the reason I disliked the place was the miscommunication. They knew we were stopping by and that our schedule was tight, but somehow failed to tell us that the final round of the Rhode Island senior amateur was being played that morning, and we would have to wait until noon (which we couldn't do, as we had Black Hall in the PM) to tee off. Had we known ahead of time, we could have moved a course or two around and made it work. We toured and photographed the course anyway, and liked a lot of the vistas. There seemed to be an uncertainty as to which way to go with rough and conditioning, as both were inconsistent across the course.

MOST SURPRISING NEW PLAY PUBLIC COURSE: Buffalo Creek in Palmetto, Florida. I didn't get to play the entire course, as I confronted the plaque that is snowbirdism full on. Despite having plenty of time and light to finish, these pesky old critters, known as the geriatric set, moved in packs from ball to ball, unrestricted to gender. I ended up driving the last 4-5 holes to get my photographs. However, the course that I played was awesome in its inexpensiveness and its openness to wind and weather. What a blast! I would recommend it to people on a limited budget, interested in hitting all class of linksy and aerial shots (the best of both worlds.)

RUNNER-UP: Caledonia in Pawley's Island, S.C.  I believe that this one came with the same baggage as Wannamoisett. It was an absolute blast and I love Strantz even more (only Bull's Bay to go on this coast) than I did previously. It was excellent and it was diverse, and I recommend to anyone the True Blue-Caledonia double, as they are not the same golf course, despite their proximity to each other. What Strantz did at Caledonia was tuck holes impossibly into spaces that cannot contain them. Perhaps it's a southern cousin to Wannamoisett.

MOST FUN NEW PLAY PRIVATE : Wanumetonomy near Providence.This is a terrific club, on the water at times, that maneuvers over a sloped piece of land. It has a wonderful vibe from cart barn to pro shop to grill room ... and out to the golf course. There are short par fours that you plan to devour...that engulf you and laugh at your double-bogey. There is strategy galore, as well as a series of template holes (it is a Raynor.) If it lacks anything, it is memorable par-three holes.

BEST TOUR COURSE: Innisbrook Copperhead in Tarpon Springs, Florida. The only one I played this year. Since I was a kid in the late 1970s, I had read about this course and how much the tour players enjoyed it. A true challenge, they called it. I had the chance to play it this year, about two weeks before the tournament. As we played, they were building the grandstands, television booths and luxury boxes. It was a solid test, with rough that is too thick for the Tour pros and amateur tourists. There is one hole that makes absolutely no sense, and a lot of eye candy. But I loved the place, and my 14-year old self is smiling.

MOST IMPROVED PUBLIC COURSE: Triggs Memorial in Providence. I played Triggs about seven years ago, like it but did not love it. I played it again this summer and absolutely loved it. The only complaint I had was the stupid tee shot on the par-five 15th hole (http://triggs.us/the-course/#hole15) where you have no idea how far the wetlands extend because ... you can't see the wetlands' end due to the high wetlands. No sign with yardages, nothing. Everything else was spectacular, including the starter who said "get the hell out ahead of that couple or you'll never finish," then delayed them so we could skip ahead, and the cops eating lunch in the clubhouse with the unbelievable kitchen staff (eat there even if you're not golfing.) The course is under new management and the firm conditions, proper vegetation and intricate layout are absolutely worth twice the green fee.

RUNNER UP: Southern Pines in Southern Pines, N.C. I don't know if they've done anything to improve it, but my round with Jay Mickel was delightful and SP reminded me that one never has to set foot on the resort in town to make it a memorable, rewarding trip. Southern Pines has to hold the record for greatest number of chumps who looked at yardage and expected a walk in the park. I saw two guys get a fish hook out of a duck's bill this time around, so it is a caring place, to boot.

MOST BIZARRE GOLF COURSE: Tie between Tega Cay in Tega Cay, S.C., and Ballantyne (the public one) in Charlotte.  We were treated wonderfully at each course, but their layouts are quirky at best, and not in a good way. Memorable for a one-time play, but no more.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 03:04:30 PM by Ronald Montesano »
Coming in August 2023
~Manakiki
~OSU Scarlet
~OSU Grey
~NCR South
~Springfield
~Columbus
~Lake Forest (OH)
~Sleepy Hollow (OH)

Richard Fisher

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2016, 12:54:17 PM »
Sean
I am really sorry about Pennard. As explained earlier this year, I have now played four rounds there across nearly thirty years and still don't quite get it. Within Wales it does have a bit of a Marmite reputation, and I guess I am just the wrong side of the spread...

Niall C

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2016, 12:02:02 PM »
Sean,
Good stuff. Couple of questions;
I know you enjoyed Castle Stuart last year. How would you compare Kingsbarns to CS and which do you prefer ?
It’s probably been a couple of decades since I last played Gleneagles Kings and my recollection of parts of it is hazy but I do recall preferring the Queens which I’ve played a number of times since. Did you manage to play the Queens ?
Niall

Sean_A

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2016, 03:40:20 PM »
Niall

Having played Kings I now really want to play Queens....though that course wasn't renovated as of last summer like Kings was.  I would put Kings in a dead heat with Sunny Old for best inland course in GB&I and from what I have played in the US, the Kings stands up very well.  The course does a great job of offering loads of heroic shots with relatively little chance to lose balls.  The variety is excellent and in a great setting.  The Kings impressed me to no end. 

I preferred Castle Stuart to Kingsbarns by some margin, but both are excellent courses and quite similar from the same wide school mould with groups of holes tiered on the landscape. Each has positives and negatives, but for me Castle Stuart has more very good holes than Kingsbarns.  That said, I can see folks preferring Kingsbarns. 

Ciao

Marty Bonnar

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2016, 07:19:43 PM »
The Queen's is short - very short. Especially the back nine.
The genius, however, is to be found in the variety and fun to be derived from it.
There's back to back par threes in there and the run from 12 through 16 are over in an invigorating flash and you've scored five pars - or five bogies!
They were starting the renovations the week after we played it in, was it?, September, I think.
I love Gleneagles!

F.
The White River runs dark through the heart of the Town,
Washed the people coal-black from the hole in the ground.

Bill_McBride

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2016, 08:48:23 PM »

Troon I thought better than some of the press it gets here. But that was as I expected. Prestwick met expectations. Dundonald met the slightly lower expectations. Western Gailes also met expectations.

Which means both Glasgow Gailes and Irvine Bogside win for being far better (in the former) and offering much more fun and variety (in the latter) than expected.

Ally, where else did you plan on that trip?

Ally Mcintosh

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2016, 02:28:49 AM »

Ally, where else did you plan on that trip?

Hi Bill, if you mean the US trip, then nowhere. I had other things to do. I did have one other spare day but decided in the end to have a look around instead. Next time, I'd love to see LACC, Rustic Canyon or the renovated Bel Air if I get the chance.

Thomas Dai

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2016, 03:54:00 AM »
Managed a few new plays this year and enjoyed them all in different ways.

Where my mind often wonders back too - Mulranny - peace, tranquility, serenity, scenery, unpretentious and all combined with delightful and surprisingly challenging golf as well. This course is no 9-hole push-over. Play it!

Particularly memorable course (inland) played for the first time - Sunningdale New - simply wonderful. 10/10

Particularly memorable course (next the sea) played for the first time - Dooks - delightful course, delightful location.

Better than expected - Yelverton, Strandhill, Southerndown, Stratford-on-Avon, Cleeve Cloud, Cashen.

Craziest hole - the 18th at Dawlish Warren - 400 yds, narrow shared fairway with the 1st, OB both sides, immediately adjacent clubhouse and sheds covered with high ball proof netting, rabbit holes in fairway, sunken green between entrance road and railway line wall/more high netting. Wonderful/hilarious.

And a Buda at Carne/Enniscrone as well.

Atb
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 03:58:28 AM by Thomas Dai »

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2016, 08:58:56 AM »
Biggest surprises  Stone Eagle, Lehigh, and Biltmore Forest
Best courses I had never heard of Olivas Links La Purisma
Lived up to hype Holston Hills,  The Quarry at La Quinta 
Biggest disappointments  Sandpiper and Wild Dunes (Links)
Most boring greens Chechessee Creek
Clubs I’d join Chechessee Creek (Loved the rest of the course and the feel of the club) and Deal
Best second play  Sherwood CC  and and Philly Cricket Wissahicken (post renovations) Rustic Canyon ( I was underwhelmed the first time even though the conditioning was better)
Worst course Compass Pointe (NC)
Not sure whether or not I liked it or not Stonewall Old (second play)
Best course that guys here dislike Bald Head Island (renovated a few years ago)
Courses I walked off because I hated them so much Compass Pointe (NC) and Trump DC (Riverview)
Favorite courses Ballyhack, Stone Eagle,  and Musgrove Mill

Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 09:05:38 AM »
Sean, I like Palmetto but not sure why you like it so much. It has a lot of really good holes but some very pedestrian holes and poor holes as well. I only played it once and that about fifteen years ago. I loved the club but came away disappointed.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

jeffwarne

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2016, 10:17:00 AM »
Sean, I like Palmetto but not sure why you like it so much. It has a lot of really good holes but some very pedestrian holes and poor holes as well. I only played it once and that about fifteen years ago. I loved the club but came away disappointed.

Tommy
What hoes at Palmetto did you find pedestrian?
We clearly have differing tastes as I'm trying to get my arms around you liking a club enough to JOIN it despite voting it "most boring greens"
Indeed the greens at Palmetto are what makes it difficult to find any hole there "pedestrian "
Thanks
"Let's slow the damned greens down a bit, not take the character out of them." Tom Doak
"Take their focus off the grass and put it squarely on interesting golf." Don Mahaffey

Sean_A

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2016, 10:17:58 AM »
Tommy

Palmetto's greens are outstanding and the course features many superb holes such as 3, 4, 7, 8, 13 & 16. 

I don't think there is anything close to a stinker at Palmetto.  15 is the closest I can think of, but the routing hitch from 15 to 16 is far more disconcerting to me...though that is easily solved. 

Maybe you need to revisit!

http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,63547.msg1516831.html#msg1516831

Ciao

Ryan Taylor

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2016, 11:39:18 AM »
MOST SURPRISING NEW PLAY COURSE:  Pinehurst #1 - Filler course has some really fun holes spread across some great land.

RUNNER -UP: Bloomfield Hills CC - Extremely impressed and could be great with a few minor tweaks.

MOST DISAPPOINTING NEW PLAY COURSE: Pinehurst #4 - Hanse has the easiest job in GCA history.

BEST AFFORDABLE COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: Belvedere GC - The benchmark for affordable golf.

BEST MODERATELY PRICED COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: Mid Pines - See above.

BEST COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: 3 WAY TIE ~ Pinehurst #2, Crystal Downs and Pacific Dunes

FAVOURITE COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: 4 WAY TIE ~ Mid Pines, Kingsley Club, Bandon Trails and Pacific Dunes
"Bandon is like Chamonix for skiers or the North Shore of Oahu for surfers,” Rogers said. “It is where those who really care end up."

jeffwarne

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2016, 11:56:47 AM »
Tommy

Palmetto's greens are outstanding and the course features many superb holes such as 3, 4, 7, 8, 13 & 16. 

I don't think there is anything close to a stinker at Palmetto.  15 is the closest I can think of, but the routing hitch from 15 to 16 is far more disconcerting to me...though that is easily solved. 

Maybe you need to revisit!

http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,63547.msg1516831.html#msg1516831

Ciao

Sean,
Spot on about the greens and they are the very feature that makes the course so special.
I used to to think 15 was the worst hole growing up(in my pre GCA and travel days) but now I think it's a really good hole.
The green there absolutely makes the hole as it's an absolutely devilish pitch that takes shotmaking skill to get close due to it's fallaway and right to left slope. There are just so few holes like it in the uS, and nearly none on any modern courses.
So a connector hole is made quite good by an outstanding, unique green that requires thought on the tee shot and/or great skill and judgement on the second.
"Let's slow the damned greens down a bit, not take the character out of them." Tom Doak
"Take their focus off the grass and put it squarely on interesting golf." Don Mahaffey

PCCraig

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2016, 12:14:46 PM »
MOST SURPRISING NEW PLAY COURSE: Cedar Rapids CC, Iowa. Excellent renovation by Ron Prichard. Really neat features and just a fun golf course to play now.

MOST DISAPPOINTING NEW PLAY COURSE: Deacon's Lodge (Palmer) in Brainerd, Minnesota. A nice setting for golf, with some wild terrain, but there is just a lot going on and I didn't find much of it interesting.

BEST AFFORDABLE COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: I walked Winter Park GC in Orlando right before it opened this past summer and it blew me away. I think it's less than $15 to play? Just an awesome little community golf course.

BEST COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: Pinehurst #2 - Just an awesome golf course post C&C renovation.

FAVOURITE COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: Pinehurst #2, White Bear YC, Cassique, Cedar Rapids, [/size]Town & Country Club, Forest Creek North
H.P.S.

Jason Topp

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2016, 12:37:22 PM »

MOST DISAPPOINTING NEW PLAY COURSE: Deacon's Lodge (Palmer) in Brainerd, Minnesota. A nice setting for golf, with some wild terrain, but there is just a lot going on and I didn't find much of it interesting.

Interesting choice Pat.  I play the course every year and my impression varies wildly from a course I think is elite to one that I find too awkward.  I love the wild and wooly look of the course.  I find the awkward layups and forced carries to be a detraction although the shots are pretty interesting once you get to know them.  I also think a few of the holes are among the best I have played including 5, 13 and 15.  The par 5s are very interesting and I sometimes think they are brilliant and sometimes think they are overdone. 

Did you play the Classic?  It does not get a lot of love from rating panels and runs contrary to many preferences here but I think it is one of the best in the state.    It was a better golf course when the nines were in their original order (10 was originally 1) because the course sort of slaps you in the face from the outset with intimidating shots throughout the current front nine.

Jason Topp

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2016, 12:41:43 PM »
MOST SURPRISING NEW PLAY COURSE: Olympia Fields South – I did not know much about the course but it is full of interesting holes, tough greens and does not beat the player up like the North Course.

RUNNER -UP: Cedar Rapids CC  - the only reason this course does not top the list is because I had a lot of information before I got there.  I am not sure one can have a more pleasant experience on a course with challenge and quirk in equal measure in the Midwest.

MOST DISAPPOINTING NEW PLAY COURSE: Innisbruck Island  - imagine a mashup of an over-treed parkland course with a swampy and dull Florida course around water.  Throw in some houses and you are pretty close. 

RUNNER UP – Innisbruck Copperhead – If this course was elsewhere in the country  I believe it would be considered middle of the road in any major golf area.

BEST NEW PLAY COURSE: Prairie Dunes  I played some terrific courses this year but Prairie Dunes easily outdistanced San Francisco, Olympia Fields North and Clear Creek as the best I played this year

BEST AFFORDABLE COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: under £40 (~$50) – I played a few but none stood out to me this year.

BEST MODERATELY PRICED COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: (~$70) –Equinox I cannot remember the exact price but the course at Equinox resort in Burlington, VT has plenty of charm even if it is a distant relative to neighboring Ekwanok which I did not have the opportunity to play.

BEST COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: Prairie Dunes.

FAVOURITE COURSE PLAYED THIS YEAR: Clear Creek – I am not sure there is a difference between best and favorite but Clear Creek is a special place that I greatly enjoyed.

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2016, 01:13:00 PM »
Tom W...Be glad that you didn't play Wild Dunes Harbor. Is the Sandpiper that disappointed you, the one in Santa Barbara? I liked that course a good bit. The 18th hole is wretched, but could be easily remedied.
Coming in August 2023
~Manakiki
~OSU Scarlet
~OSU Grey
~NCR South
~Springfield
~Columbus
~Lake Forest (OH)
~Sleepy Hollow (OH)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back