News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Kalen Braley

Re: Mulligan Course update
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2018, 02:31:54 PM »
Tom,

In reference to starting with a blank slate, how would The Rawls stack up to some of your earlier work.  Wasn't that site dead flat, or at least close to it?

Scott Warren

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2018, 03:19:21 PM »
JC Jones: Forum Police.

Give it a rest, champ. You’re becoming a hell of a common denominator in most of the negative that goes on at this website lately.

The DG has obviously become tiresome to you. When that happens to most others they just take a break for a while. Maybe give it a shot.

The rich irony of Scott Warren calling someone else forum police.

JC,

It’s unsurprising that you’ve responded not by defending your own behaviour, but by attacking someone else’s.

Some of us on this site haven’t always posted in a way we can be proud of, but the option is always available to you to change.

Have a read back over your recent posts. Is that really the best use of your time, energy and emotion?

I’m happy to continue this via PMs if you feel there’s value in a further discussion.

JC Jones

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2018, 12:25:35 AM »
JC Jones: Forum Police.

Give it a rest, champ. You’re becoming a hell of a common denominator in most of the negative that goes on at this website lately.

The DG has obviously become tiresome to you. When that happens to most others they just take a break for a while. Maybe give it a shot.

The rich irony of Scott Warren calling someone else forum police.

JC,

It’s unsurprising that you’ve responded not by defending your own behaviour, but by attacking someone else’s.

Some of us on this site haven’t always posted in a way we can be proud of, but the option is always available to you to change.

Have a read back over your recent posts. Is that really the best use of your time, energy and emotion?

I’m happy to continue this via PMs if you feel there’s value in a further discussion.

At least you’re finally admitting your past behavior here was not something to be proud of.

So, please direct your forum policing and your sad attempt at paternal tone elsewhere.  The schtick is quite tired, and long deserving of some pine.
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Stephen Davis

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2018, 09:47:11 AM »
BUMP for JC  ;)

JC Jones

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2018, 09:49:30 AM »
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Ted Sturges

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2018, 11:08:16 AM »
Agree with all the good thoughts here. The Mulligan course has gone from an "if we have time" to a "can't miss" for my guests and family. There's so much excitement around each corner. Last month a guest of mine had an ace on 10 and last weekend my 8 year old son had a near-ace playing from 12 green to 5 green. That moment really put the twinkle in his eye - he's solidly hooked on the place!

I heard all about the ace from our mutual friend Mr. Chris Wirthwein, our Crooked Stick Golf Club Historian and all-around great guy!

TS

Bill Vogeney

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2018, 10:26:18 PM »
I am very lucky to be a member at Ballyneal.

I have brought 11 new guests out there in the last 15 months. Without exception, every last one has gone home raving about how much fun the Muligan course is. There are many optional loops. I like 1-9. I like 10-12 then hop over to 5 from off 12 green (a 50-yard pitch shot straight downhill-they should have a little inner tube to slide down the sandy slope) and finish with 6-9. I forgot to mention playing down 1 on the main course with just the irons in your bag is great fun as well as a way to burn the time walking to #1 tee on the Mulligan (doubles as #2 on the big course)

I’m 57 years old with a bad back and hip and would love to be able to walk 36 at Ballyneal every day. Can’t do it physically, although I hope to by next year. Playing 18 on the big course then finishing the day with a loop on the Mulligan and The Commons over a cocktail is a recipe for a perfect day

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back