News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

PCCraig

Pat, I'm probably out for Saturday AM golf. In for Sunday PM still though. I love a good victory lap.

Flights and lodging booked!

Great!
H.P.S.

PCCraig

Here is what I have so far for everyone's handicap indexes. If you don't see a # below your name, please let me know what you are playing to. Or if I have an incorrect # please let me know. Thanks.

Ran Morrissett
Pat Craig
3.1[/t][/t] 
Vaughn Halyard
13.2[/t] 
Shane Wright
1.3[/t] 
Dan Kelly
6.3[/t] 
Criss Titschinger
17.6[/t] 
Ted Sturges
  [/t] 
Tyler Kearns
  [/t] 
Frank Sekulic
7.5[/t] 
Derek Holland
14.1[/t] 
Jeff Shelman
6.2[/t] 
Brandon Urban
10.3[/t] 
Jason Thompson
9.1[/t] 
Pete Pittock
18.1[/t] 
Frank Kim
  [/t] 
Chris Tritabaugh
12.8[/t] 
John Crowley
11[/t] 
Joe Lynch
18.4[/t] 
Bill Morrissett
1.1[/t] 
Morgan Clawson
16.4[/t] 
Doug Siebert
  [/t] 
Bill Steele
16.7[/t] 
Rick Shefchik
6.1[/t] 
Jake Marvin
5.5[/t] 
Steve Kline
14[/t] 
Lou Duran
3.8[/t] 
Ross Harmon
9.3[/t] 
Jason Thurman
9.7[/t] 
Scott Skorupa
8.5[/t] 
Jay Mickle
15[/t] 
Tom Atchison
3[/t] 
Joe Andriole
  [/t] 
Matt Bosela
4.8[/t] 
Steve Greif
  [/t] 
Dave Herrick
16.6[/t] 
Zack Molnar
  [/t]
H.P.S.

Ross Harmon

14.2 for me Pat. Thanks!

Tyler Kearns

Criss Titschinger

Looks like I'll be doing The Wilderness solo. I kept my single tee time, but cancelled the others. That's at 730AM 8/3.

There are still 3 of us playing Giants Ridge Quarry at 2PM that day. A spot opened up for anyone not playing WBYC and looking to join up.

Pete_Pittock

Looks like I'll be doing The Wilderness solo. I kept my single tee time, but cancelled the others. That's at 730AM 8/3.

There are still 3 of us playing Giants Ridge Quarry at 2PM that day. A spot opened up for anyone not playing WBYC and looking to join up.

I sent you a PM.re playing a.m. at Wilderness. Sorry I misread.

Criss Titschinger

Pete, we're good. Was able to get the time back.

Room for two more at The Wilderness.

PCCraig

Just bumping up to the top once again now that the Mashie is next week already!

Still need handicaps for the following:
Doug Siebert
Joe Andriole
Zack Molnar - If he's coming? I'll give Zack another couple days otherwise we'll have a Northland member fill in for #36

Please let me know if there is anything anyone needs or if there are any questions.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 01:02:08 PM by PCCraig »
H.P.S.

PCCraig

Updated the first page. Took Zack off the list as he has not confirmed.
H.P.S.

Billsteele

On my way to the Mashie, I am scheduling a round at West Bend Country Club near Milwaukee on the afternoon of Wednesday, August 1. From a previous thread, it looks as if there are nine very good Langford and Moreau holes there. If anyone is interested in joining me, send me a PM.

Jay Mickle

Never having been to WI or MN I thought I should take in the sights Erin Hills 7/28, Kohler 7/29&30, Lawsonia 7/31, Sand Valley 8/1&2, Midland and White Bear 8/3, Northland 8/4&5. I fly back from Minneapolis on the 7th and am looking for an interesting course on Monday the 6th. If I am in you neighborhood I would like to hook up for a round of golf or a round of drinks.
@MickleStix on Instagram
MickleStix.com

Tom Fagerli

Please advise on conditions at Wilderness and Quarry. Headed to NCC in Sept and was going to journey north but heard both courses still suffering from last winter’s assault.

Tom Fagerli

Never having been to WI or MN I thought I should take in the sights Erin Hills 7/28, Kohler 7/29&30, Lawsonia 7/31, Sand Valley 8/1&2, Midland and White Bear 8/3, Northland 8/4&5. I fly back from Minneapolis on the 7th and am looking for an interesting course on Monday the 6th. If I am in you neighborhood I would like to hook up for a round of golf or a round of drinks.
jay- if you stay Sunday Night in DLH trynto play Ridgeview CC in DLH. William Watson design with some amazingly funky holes (and sadly a couple of botched stinkers in a redo). Great greens. Great greens. Did I say great greens? Sits on a knob. I worked there in college and law school and love the place.
If you head south to MSP you are hitting a bunch of good ones already. Somerset maybe? I always had a thing for Woodhill. Enjoy the Land as we call it. Have a Sammy’s Pizza. You won’t be sorry

Pete_Pittock

Please advise on conditions at Wilderness and Quarry. Headed to NCC in Sept and was going to journey north but heard both courses still suffering from last winter’s assault.

Went to the Wilderness website and found this from (who I assume) the superintendent
https://www.golfthewilderness.com/news/dodge-s-dirt

Jason Thurman

I'm thinking about Big Fish Monday when I head out of Duluth... it's sort of on the way to MSP. Anybody in?
"There will always be haters. That’s just the way it is. Hating dudes marry hating women and have hating ass kids." - Evan Turner

Some of y'all have never been called out in bold green font and it really shows.

Jeff Shelman

I'm thinking about Big Fish Monday when I head out of Duluth... it's sort of on the way to MSP. Anybody in?
Big Fish is pretty good. Two very distinctive nines. Some good use of angles on the flat, open front nine. The back is more through trees.

A really good value.

Morgan Clawson

If anyone still needs lodging send me a note.  I have an extra room booked that you could use.

PCCraig

Gents,

We're into the final countdown for the Mashie...5 days to go!

I've received a fair amount of e-mails in recent days while I was traveling regarding the event. Hopefully I'm up to date but if for some reason I haven't responded to you please bug me and I will respond. Or, of course, post your question/comment here.

The only person I still haven't heard from is Doug Siebert on his handicap. If anyone is close to Doug and could shoot him a quick note of reminder to send in his handicap that would be much appreciated.

I think at this point the format might be changed a bit from our typical East vs. West...this year I have the teams set as Minnesota & Iowa vs. The World!

Jake at Northland reports that the weather there has been terrific and if everything holds as forecast we will be in for a Firm and Fast treat. Looking forward to seeing everyone this week in Minnesota.
H.P.S.

Jake Marvin

Pat-

Not sure if I missed it on here, but haven't heard anything about the extra rounds. When will Sat AM and Sun PM rounds be teeing off?

PCCraig

Pat-

Not sure if I missed it on here, but haven't heard anything about the extra rounds. When will Sat AM and Sun PM rounds be teeing off?

Sorry, Jake.

Please reach out to the pro shop (John the Head Professional) directly to set up your round on Saturday morning. There are only 3-4 guys planning to play in the morning so I don't anticipate it being an issue. If you would like a later tee time on Saturday to better accommodate a morning round let me know. As for Sunday evening, by the time we'll be done I think it won't be a problem to just check with the pro shop at the time you want to go back out.
H.P.S.

Joe Lynch

Pat,
I thought I'd make sure you received my email - my handicap is 6, I believe your list had it at 18.4. 

Thanks,
Joe Lynch

PCCraig

Pat,
I thought I'd make sure you received my email - my handicap is 6, I believe your list had it at 18.4. 

Thanks,
Joe Lynch

Whoops, thanks Joe.
H.P.S.

PCCraig

Updated the participant list on the first page once again. We had a few people drop out today either due to scheduling or injury. If anyone else has had a change of plans please let me know asap so that I can finalize everything with Northland.

Thanks,

Pat
H.P.S.

PCCraig

Has anyone heard from Doug? I sent a PM and an e-mail earlier today with no response. If I don't hear back by Wednesday I'll take him off the list.
H.P.S.

Tom Fagerli

Talked to a member at NCC yesterday. He confirmed things are firm! No rain in Twin Ports for awhile.  You will be in for a big time! Be sure to get the NCC putting clock from the pro shop and use it! There are several greens that you swear break uphill! At all costs keep the ball below the hole. You are dead above the hole on 2,4, 6, oh hell every hole!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back