News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve_Roths

Random - Wandering Golfer TV Show - Colorado Item
« on: December 01, 2017, 12:13:18 PM »
I know this very random but there used to be a TV show on FLN or HLN called Wandering Golfer or Traveling Golfer.

They had an episode in Colorado that they stood on this point and looked out at two rivers.

The point they were making is that one river fed into where Miller used those waters to craft Miller Beer.

The other river from that view fed into the Mississippi and those waters were used to craft A.Busch products.

I can't recall where that point or bluff in Colorado was and figured this group of data buffs might know what the heck I am talking about.

Does such place exist?

Garland Bayley

Re: Random - Wandering Golfer TV Show - Colorado Item
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 01:54:13 AM »
Ain't no water in Colorado that flows to a Miller Beer site. Perhaps you are referring to Coors instead?
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

V_Halyard

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 05:33:33 PM »
Ain't no water in Colorado that flows to a Miller Beer site. Perhaps you are referring to Coors instead?

Well I guess given that Miller-Coors is an anti-trust resistant mashup based in Pretoria, or wait, is it outside of Saġ Paolo?
Neither is near Milwaukee nor Golden Colorado. It could be Millers.  But it's probably Coors in Colorado.
"It's a tiny little ball that doesn't even move... how hard could it be?"  I will walk and carry 'til I can't... or look (really) stupid.

Steve Lang

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 05:55:00 PM »
 8)  I think that reference is to the Continental Divide.. which cuts north -south through Colo... and after drinking he local fare you can stand there and discharge into either the gulf of mexico or the pacific :o
Inverness (Toledo, OH) cathedral clock inscription: "God measures men by what they are. Not what they in wealth possess.  That vibrant message chimes afar.
The voice of Inverness"

Matthew Petersen

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 04:06:22 PM »
Miller is now aligned with Coors, which is in Golden, Co. Clear Creek runs right by the brewery there, but no rivers do.

There's a Busch facility in Fort Collins. The Cache La Poudre flows through Ft Collins (not anywhere close to the AB plant, tho). Both are east of the continental divide of course so ultimately all that water is making it's way to the mighty Mississippi.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back