News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

PGertner

Re: SUREFIRE STOCKING STUFFER/ROSS FILM UPDATE
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2015, 10:00:34 PM »
Ordered my copy today...

Thanks Mr. Carlson!!

Patrick Gertner
Potowomut Golf Club
East Greenwich, RI  02818

Joe Sponcia

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2015, 10:43:21 AM »
I have watched the DVD twice now.  Well Done.  Great combination of courses and interviews.  I would encourage all to order and support the fine efforts of Mr. Carlson
Joe

https://pillarsofgolf.wordpress.com

"If the hole is well designed, a fairway can't be too wide". - Mike Nuzzo

Jonathan Sirois

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2015, 07:52:33 PM »
I second Joe's and others' recommendations. The film is a fine achievement, and the variety of thoughtful interviews is no small part of it. Studying Ross's story is surely synonymous with studying the transformation of the field and expansion of the game.
Pining for the fairways.

BCowan

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2015, 12:03:44 PM »
Cob,

Excellent job with the DVD.  Chris, Brad, and Ran did an exceptional job.  I'm 2/3 through it and can't wait to finish it.  Ran's compare and contrast of Oakland Hills and Inverness was very well done.  Ran keeps raising the bar.  I encourage others to order the Ross DVD, Christmas in July! 

Cob Carlson

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2015, 09:51:10 PM »
Ben: Thank you for the kind words. I'm just doing my second wave of marketing the DVD now that winter is behind us here in the Northeast and in other cold weather states. Hoping pros and general managers will buy quantities of the film to be used as tee gifts for tourneys and special events.

So GCA'ers...keep spreading the word...and if anyone has a writer connection, who might review the film, at Golf Digest or Golf Magazine, kindly introduce me.

Greg Holland

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2018, 12:14:49 AM »
Watched this again tonight - it is really well done.  If you haven’t seen it, watch it.  Ran, Tom Doak, Ron Prichard, Dunlop White, Chris Buie, Brad Klein and others are featured.  Well worth the time.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back