News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

David_Tepper

Another (and yet Another!) Golf Podcast Series
« on: November 18, 2014, 05:27:30 PM »
Scottish golf writers Lawrence Donegan and John Huggan are dozen or so episodes into a series of podcasts, similar to the ones done by Geoff Shackelford & Mike Clayton. As you might imagine these have more of a focus on British/European golf.

http://bythemingolf.libsyn.com/webpage/2014
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 03:54:01 PM by David_Tepper »

Ru Macdonald

Re: Another Golf Podcast Series
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 05:40:23 PM »
Listened to a few of them. Both very insightful.
If you have played in Scotland and want to share your experience with other golfers I'd love to talk with you, Scottish Golf Podcast.

David_Tepper

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 05:48:22 PM »
I just listened to the one with Dennis Pugh, who coached Colin Montgomery for many years. Some great stories there!

Ru Macdonald

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 10:35:56 AM »
Just on this, myself and Geoff Shackelford recorded a podcast episode out yesterday on his Scottish golf experiences.

Geoff shares his love of golf architecture fostered from various golf trips to Scotland with his father and we also have time to discuss a Ran Morrissett recommendation, Cruden Bay changes and hickory golf at Kingarrock.

scottishgolfpodcast.com/episode-42-a-scottish-golf-trip-with-geoff-shackelford/
If you have played in Scotland and want to share your experience with other golfers I'd love to talk with you, Scottish Golf Podcast.

David_Tepper

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 03:41:49 PM »
Ru -

Just finished listening to your podcast with Geoff S. Well done!

DT

Martin Toal

Re: Another (and yet Another!) Golf Podcast Series
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 01:43:23 PM »
Great listen. I have listened to the episodes with Denis Pugh, Paul Lawrie and Mike Clayton and all have been very interesting, insightful and entertaining.

Denis Pugh told some interesting stories about Monty, including telling us that Monty had fired him 19 times, including twice in one day.

David_Tepper

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 03:17:50 PM »
Scottish Golf Podcast #43 (featuring GCA-er Ru Macdonald) profiles Royal Dornoch:

http://scottishgolfpodcast.com/royal-dornoch-2015/

Ru Macdonald

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 05:20:56 AM »
Scottish Golf Podcast #43 (featuring GCA-er Ru Macdonald) profiles Royal Dornoch:

http://scottishgolfpodcast.com/royal-dornoch-2015/

Thanks David. I'm a scholar of GCA as we all are. My co-host and fellow GCA-er Graylyn Loomis is much more advanced on the subject.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back