News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Garland Bayley

"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Michael Blake

You mean picked by Matt Ward.

Definitely a fun course to play.
Congrats Archie.

Garland Bayley

You mean picked by Matt Ward.

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhh... We don't mention him here.
;D
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Dan Herrmann

Some nice choices there, Matt :)

Terry Lavin

I'm ashamed to have given it a page view before I knew the author.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Mark Bourgeois

I don't think this is Matt Ward. Black Mesa doesn't have a bang on it, like this: Black Mesa! The real Matt Ward always described Black Mesa! using the highest of superlatives. This M. James Ward fellow doesn't use a single ! in the Black Mesa! writeup.
Charlotte. Daniel. Olivia. Josephine. Ana. Dylan. Madeleine. Catherine. Chase. Jesse. James. Grace. Emilie. Jack. Noah. Caroline. Jessica. Benjamin. Avielle. Allison.

Garland Bayley

Having never played it, I have to wonder what the collection areas are like at Twisted Dune. ;D

archie_struthers

::)

GJ

"If thy eye offends you , yank it out ."

You will find none !

Jim_Kennedy

I don't think this is Matt Ward. Black Mesa doesn't have a bang on it, like this: Black Mesa! The real Matt Ward always described Black Mesa! using the highest of superlatives. This M. James Ward fellow doesn't use a single ! in the Black Mesa! writeup.

Superlatives and adjectives aside, the list is pure Matt, or a clone.  ;D
"I never beat a well man in my life" - Harry Vardon

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back