News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

MClutterbuck

Unique Design
« on: October 20, 2017, 04:02:50 PM »

Few truly unique and great course designs show up these days. This is one for sure. Played it today with a fellow GCA and will not say more until he gets back and has a chance to post . I believe only 1 other GCA member has seen it before.

Tom_Doak

Re: Unique Design
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 04:31:03 PM »
Trinity Forest?

I am looking forward to seeing that one.  I've seen reviews from people who just hated the course, and others who just loved it.  You have to be taking some chances to get people to hate what you're doing.

MClutterbuck

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 04:32:19 PM »
Trinity Forest?

I am looking forward to seeing that one.  I've seen reviews from people who just hated the course, and others who just loved it.  You have to be taking some chances to get people to hate what you're doing.

No. I have yet to visit Trinity Forest. But you should guess this one Tom.

Tom_Doak

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 04:44:32 PM »
Oh - I think I know it now. 

I had to re-read your initial post.  I thought you had said it was the first time you'd seen it, but the way it's written leaves open the possibility that you showed it to a visitor to Argentina.

As impressive as the golf was there, it's not the part of the day that I tell people about most.  The ponies on the ranch were far more interesting for this novice.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back