News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve Lang

Re: Inside The Mind Of A Critic
« Reply #150 on: March 03, 2011, 04:05:59 PM »
I retook the test and scored 31 this time, versus 30 the first time.  So, the test is pretty consistent from month to month.

To the foursome of Hendren, Lang, Lavallee and Shivas, may I just walk along and observe?

ok by me, but where would you suggest the best venue be???  somewhere between TN, TX, CA, and IL?
Inverness (Toledo, OH) cathedral clock inscription: "God measures men by what they are. Not what they in wealth possess.  That vibrant message chimes afar.
The voice of Inverness"

Garland Bayley

« Reply #151 on: March 03, 2011, 04:29:29 PM »
I retook the test and scored 31 this time, versus 30 the first time.  So, the test is pretty consistent from month to month.

To the foursome of Hendren, Lang, Lavallee and Shivas, may I just walk along and observe?

ok by me, but where would you suggest the best venue be???  somewhere between TN, TX, CA, and IL?

How about Outer Mongolia?
:P
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Steve Lang

« Reply #152 on: March 03, 2011, 08:44:22 PM »
ok Garland,.. when we play at Ghengis Lniks, you can forecaddy .
Inverness (Toledo, OH) cathedral clock inscription: "God measures men by what they are. Not what they in wealth possess.  That vibrant message chimes afar.
The voice of Inverness"

Pete Lavallee

« Reply #153 on: March 04, 2011, 02:20:29 PM »
I retook the test and scored 31 this time, versus 30 the first time.  So, the test is pretty consistent from month to month.

ok by me, but where would you suggest the best venue be???  somewhere between TN, TX, CA, and IL?

I believe that Ballyneal would be the geographic center of that trapezoid!
"...one inoculated with the virus must swing a golf-club or perish."  Robert Hunter

PThomas

« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2011, 08:25:23 PM »
the kid in this month's GD "Golf Saved My Life' article has Asperger's as well as one of the main characters in the book The Big Short
197 played, only 3 to go!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back