News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Doug Wright

Re: Golf Nightmares
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2010, 03:58:23 PM »
I am living my nightmare. One week before an 8 round golf orgy at Bandon Dunes, I sprain my ankle and can't walk. I woke up yesterday with an ankle the size of a baseball and it hurts like hell. I have no idea how I hurt it, but I did.

Jim I hope you made it to Bandon. Did you have a gout attack?

True golf nightmare story. A freind of mine goes to golf nivrvana known as Bandon a few years back. He becomes violently ill with the flu the first night and can't get out of bed or leave his room--for THREE DAYS! He plays zero rounds at Bandon and goes home. He hasn't been back since. 
Twitter: @Deneuchre

JC Jones

« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2010, 05:53:13 PM »
I have a nightmare where not only does JC wipe the floor with me in the Grudge Match and State beats Michigan at the official Kingsley challenge but hell freezes over and State is suddenly rated as a better academic institution as well.... 8)

Well, lets handle these in order:

1)  Certain to happen
2)  Not sure the history of which side has won these in the past.  As far as real athletics is concerned, it has been about 1200 days since UM beat MSU in either football or basketball.
3)  UM is ranked 29 in US News and MSU is ranked 79.  Though I am glad to see that MSU is one of the top universities in the country and we certainly have some programs that are better than UM, I doubt you'll have to worry about this one any time soon.  UM is a top notch institution and has been for a long, long time.

I'm glad to have 2 out of 3 though..... ;)
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

RJ_Daley

« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2010, 03:07:22 AM »
Well this dream just happened because I fell asleep in my lazyboy with my laptop, having just read this thread, and was laughing outloud about an hour ago, at Tom Paul's posts, then the rest must have made me drowzy and I fell asleep.  I just woke up laughing about something about golf, and in my groggy state couldn't figure out what was amuzing me, until I again remembered what I read by that maniac TEP and his first poop in the porcelin toilet making hard pebble sounds...  as you can see by the time stamp, it is 2 freaking Am and I am now going to go to bed!!!!  I may still be laughing in the morning.  TEPaul, you are a real piece of work!!!!
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back