News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Chris Clouser

OT: Some golf books available
« on: April 25, 2024, 12:20:37 PM »

I’m slimming down my personal library for various reasons you won’t care about.  There are some golf specific books in that collection that I’m willing to part with.  I thought this group might be a good place to float this out to and see if there are any takers.  I’m not asking for a lot of money for these, just what it would cover shipping primarily.  All books are in good, but not mint, condition.  Below is the short list.

Emerald Fairways and Foam-Flecked Seas by James Finegan
All Courses Great and Small by James Finegan
Blasted Heaths and Blessed Greens by James Finegan
Scottish Golf Links by Iain Macfarlane Lowe
The Sandbelt: Melbourne’s Golfing Heave by Paul Daley & David Scaletti
The Centurions of Golf by Mike Berners Price
St. Andrews: How to Play the Course by Desmond Muirhead and Tip Anderson

Please message me with any interest and the amount you wish to pay.  Again, I’m not looking to make a lot of money from these, just primarily wanting to cover shipping.  I’m looking for US buyers for simpler shipping.  If I don’t have any buyers after two weeks, I’ll get rid of them in some other way.

Thanks

Chris Clouser

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 12:36:25 PM by Chris Clouser »

Charlie Goerges

Re: OT: Some golf books available
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 12:28:42 PM »
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 12:53:16 PM by Charlie Goerges »
Severally on the occasion of everything that thou doest, pause and ask thyself, if death is a dreadful thing because it deprives thee of this. - Marcus Aurelius

Chris Clouser

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 12:36:53 PM »
Thanks Charlie.

Fixed it.

Chris Clouser

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 01:57:53 PM »
Wow, quick replies.  Only have the Finegan books left for any interested parties.

Tommy Williamsen

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 02:06:15 PM »
If you have not read Finnegan's books, you are missing great reads about golf in GB&I. Although they may be dated, I still go back and read sections of them.
Where there is no love, put love; there you will find love.
St. John of the Cross

"Deep within your soul-space is a magnificent cathedral where you are sweet beyond telling." Rumi

Wayne_Kozun

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2024, 03:16:52 PM »
If you have not read Finnegan's books, you are missing great reads about golf in GB&I. Although they may be dated, I still go back and read sections of them.
Agreed.  I used Blasted Heaths along with Dan King's Golfweb posts called Scotland on My Mind to plan my first trip to Scotland in 1998.  I still like reading the book.

Chris Clouser

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2024, 12:01:42 PM »
Wanted to put this back up to the top to see if there are any takers on the Finegan books.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back