GolfClubAtlas.com > Golf Course Architecture

Blending With Nature - Philadelphia Thinking 1909

<< < (2/2)

Mike_Cirba:
Tom,

I hear you, clearly, but I'm all for full disclosure when possible.

That's why I put all that Pickering stuff out there yesterday, as well as the Franklin Meehan stuff today.

I also believe the stuff that Joe Bausch has posted here and elsewhere is incredibly valuable and educational.

Of course, you can emulate Tom MacWood's position if you wish.  ;)  ;D

Chip Gaskins:
you guys must type a 1000 words a minute ;D

Mike_Cirba:

--- Quote from: Chip Gaskins on August 15, 2008, 02:15:32 PM ---you guys must type a 1000 words a minute ;D

--- End quote ---

Chip,

Actually, I have two trained monkeys doing my work, although I'm thinking of firing the one because sometimes he gets cranky and ornery and starts firing out his own hostile and non-politically-correct thoughts and ideas, especially late at night.

Of course, I won't ask you to guess what I've named them, but I'm betting that if I leave them alone in a room long enough they'll either write another "War and Peace", or figure out who originally designed The Old Course.  ;)

Later all...I'm off on vacation...much needed.  ;D

Kyle Harris:

--- Quote from: MikeCirba on August 15, 2008, 02:23:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chip Gaskins on August 15, 2008, 02:15:32 PM ---you guys must type a 1000 words a minute ;D

--- End quote ---

Chip,

Actually, I have two trained monkeys doing my work, although I'm thinking of firing the one because sometimes he gets cranky and ornery and starts firing out his own hostile and non-politically-correct thoughts and ideas, especially late at night.

Of course, I won't ask you to guess what I've named them, but I'm betting that if I leave them alone in a room long enough they'll either write another "War and Peace", or figure out who originally designed The Old Course.  ;)

Later all...I'm off on vacation...much needed.  ;D

--- End quote ---

It was the best of times, it was the BLURST of times...

[/The Simpsons]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version